Do you want to be with someone who is considered a catch?

Do you want to be with a person who is sought after by many people or a person who is normally sought after?

1217

Most Helpful Guys

• When you’re fishing for a girl, you should be seeking the flavor of catch and not the size.

lmao Random metaphor I just made up. XD
    I don’t care about her popularity and such.

Most Helpful Girls

• No. I usually go out with guys that aren’t very good looking. It’s pretty superficial in its own way, but it keeps competition at bay. I’d never tell that to a boyfriend tho. It seems like they try harder and have funnier personalities tho, so I have more fun with them.

• I don’t look at people and think of them in terms of how they can improve my appearance to others. I think that’s probably noted as a narcissistic trait. I just look at the person for who they are, and the priority is if we’ll work well together, that’s all that matters!