Do you want to be with someone who is considered a catch?

Do you want to be with a person who is sought after by many people or a person who is normally sought after?
Do you want to be with someone who is considered a catch?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• When you’re fishing for a girl, you should be seeking the flavor of catch and not the size.

lmao Random metaphor I just made up. XD
    I don’t care about her popularity and such.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• No. I usually go out with guys that aren’t very good looking. It’s pretty superficial in its own way, but it keeps competition at bay. I’d never tell that to a boyfriend tho. It seems like they try harder and have funnier personalities tho, so I have more fun with them.

0|3
    0|0
  • I don’t look at people and think of them in terms of how they can improve my appearance to others. I think that’s probably noted as a narcissistic trait. I just look at the person for who they are, and the priority is if we’ll work well together, that’s all that matters!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I don't worry about either of those things, just if she is suitable for me, but that is actually my idea of a catch anyway, so it's my opinion on that which counts, not the collective's.

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone has thier own opinion of what is a catch so i would have to say that j would want to be with someone who is considered a catch because if/when I find "the one " she will be considered the best catch ever and nobody will be able to change my mind.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not normally sought after, but my taste is for the attractive, bubbly ones, so realistically I could have some competition. However, if I do win them over, I’d hope men will be mature enough to take the hint that she’s spoken for & move on immediately

0|1
    0|0
    • Men would be mature enough. The problem is the Dogs out there that don’t care if she already has a man.

• I mean, I don’t about popularity and such, but at least like if I ask people about her, they would always or at least mostly say very positive things about her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to be with the right person. She will be smart, funny, kind, pervy at times, fun, and loving. A bitch when needed.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't want her to have that much attention. I'm a very territorial and jealous person, I would not be comfortable with her being "highly sought after".

0|1
    1|0
  • Why should I go after what others think and feel someone are?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I’m currently accepting applications for a trophy wife.
    I’m still waiting for yours. 😉

0|1
    1|1
  • No, or I'd date Nicky Minaj.
    "When you're a hero to the mob,
    Everyone that cheers you
    Carries within his belt
    The knife of an assassin."

0|0
    0|0
  • Couldn't care less what other people think about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • If we get along well, sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes please

0|0
    1|0
  • Isn't that the goal?

0|1
    0|0
  • Normally sought after

0|0
    0|0
  • a person who is normally sought after

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Things I look for in a potential partner usually aren't qualities that make women consider someone "a catch".

1|3
    0|0
  • No, I don't think I'm strong enough to catch a whole human 😉 lol no seriously I wouldn't mind dating someone considered a catch. They're not what I go for I usually go for whatever interests me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why do almost all of your questions have a picture of yourself tacked onto them

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna be somebody catch and woman I’m dating I consider them a catch.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as he pays

0|1
    1|2
  • Yes, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! Because I’m a catch!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I want slave lol