Have you ever dated someone and developed a physical attraction after you had dated for some time?

OlderAndWiser u
Shallow Hal?
Shallow Hal?
When I was younger, if I met a girl, I was either immediately attracted to her or it was never going to happen. She did not need to open her mouth and say one word for me to know. I just looked at her and I knew I was physically attracted or I knew I was not physically attracted. Of course, physical attraction is only one part of a relationship and there was much else to discover.

As I got older, I actually dated a woman to whom I did not feel an immediate physical attraction and after dating for a few months, I realized that I was strongly attracted to her. When I looked at her, I realized that most other guys would not consider her to be attractive, but I thought she was cute and I wanted a physical relationship with her. Ultimately, the relationship failed but not because of the physical attraction.

Have you ever dated anyone to whom you did not feel an immediate physical attraction? Did that attraction develop over time?
I've never dated
I have dated but never felt physically attracted to anyone
I have never dated anyone to whom I did not feel physically attracted from the beginning
Vote C
I almost always feel attracted from the beginning, but there was one time that I developed a physical attraction after we started dating
Vote D
Sometimes I feel attracted from the beginning but it is not unusual for me to develop a physical attraction later
Vote E
GirlGuy
16
11