Have you seen the addictive dating stalker show called YOU on Netflix?

• YES
    Vote A
  • NO
    Vote B
  • NEVER HEARD OF IT
    Vote C
  • YES... IT'S SO CREEPY
    Vote D
  • NO BUT... I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Watched it before netflix took it from lifetime. Absolutely loved it. Best show of 2018

1|1
    0|1
    • Netflix steals everything from everybody else don't they?

• Show All
    • Yeah no shit! LOL

• 5d

I wouldve loved to see the second season revolve around the black girl bringing him down. Like imagine if he tried to do to her what he did to Beck. Not being stereotypical, but she wouldve kicked his butt 😂🙈 it would be like an epic fight scene with Beyonce from the movie Obsessed

• yeah, the main guy character is so hot though, I would have nothing against if he stalked me xd

1|2
    0|0
    • 5d

Ikr like i’d love to have someone love me as much as he loved that hoe beck. He was a determined/dedicated boyfriend. I just dont want one who kills people

• 1d

Apparently, the actor playing it really scared by people saying that

Most Helpful Guy

• You better not be an advertiser for it, work in something related to it, or work for Netflix... because I'm hoping for something good.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Great show and has pretty decent acting. The character is complex and deep so that was nice to analyze while watching.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't watched it yet. I've been binge watching Bates Motel

0|1
    0|0
    • Bates motel is so good. I keep tryna tell people to watch it!

• Show All
    • I'll definitely watch some more tomorrow!

• If you come across any other shows or movies, feel free to let me know if you even remember lol. Enjoy!!

• I confess I only started to watch because of the actor from Gossip Girl LOL
    But DAMN... it's good!

1|1
    0|0
  • I've never heard of it. Thanks for posting this though because I now have something to watch.

0|1
    0|1
  • I liked it very much. Finished in three days despite how busy I am. Being a GG fan, I had to see it due Penn Badgley.

It was kind of predictable, but the season finale got me. Well done.

0|0
    0|0
  • My friend wrote the book. It’s a lifetime show. Netflix has the reruns.

1|1
    0|1
    • The show is interesting, the book is a very generic story about online stalking.

• Show All
    • 4d

The only way for this show to get interesting is to not turn it into Dexter, it gets boring very quickly. Instead introduce new antagonists and let them cross path with the previous antagonist. About 4 main characters is ideal. They should make it the new Friends™ (except everyone is messed up in some way).
      Also I hope they are not doing the "prequel"/background story episodes unless it introduces new main characters, JFC that's a quick way to kill an interesting story with triteness. I don't care about Joe's background, season 1 is already Joe's background. Season 2 should introduce another MC, plot still revolves around how hard it is to find love when you are too different from the normies.

• 4d

Also I think they did the right thing with Candace, because that's exactly what I expected when she was first mentioned in the story. I thought this ex girlfriend should be alive for the story to be interesting, and she was indeed alive... now that they reintroduce her, she should be one of the protagonists, quite fitting actually, I just wish they could've found someone hotter for this arguably most interesting role in the story

• Yeah, I binged it. It's not an amazing show, but does some clever things. What was interesting to me, was that it's made like a normal romantic drama series, style and storytelling-wise, and that it's told from his perspective. The show manages to not only make you unintentionally normalize the things happening, but even occasionally rooting for him (especially through his sense of "justice" when it comes to the boy and his stepfather).

(Semi-spoiler ahead)
    That is until the season's finally, where the audience basically gets punished for having felt that way about him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't but it's on my list to watch next.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and I loved it, great show.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but I hated the ending.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Yea i didn't see it coming but i knew it was either no way out or escape by death. I just love that he was a determined dedicated boyfriend tho

• I am at the moment. Love it so far.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes, I loved it... Can't wait for season 2

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I binged it on a Saturday morning. 4am to 11 am. I couldn’t take my eyes off of the screen. It was so predictable. It’s a basic show. It’s not AMAZING. I just had to watch it all the way through first shot.
    Penn badgley was extra ugly. Looks like a crackhead. Every girl in it was basic looking. You know average looking college girls who are sluts. Very realistic. Good acting. I knew what would happen the entire time.
    Lmao like people need to just break up and stay broken up. People are crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did but stopped watching after episode 1.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah it’s pretty creepy

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• YES. IT SUCKS.

Seriously the first two episodes are great, like it starts out really strong, and then it just quickly devolves into a bunch of annoying family bullshit with Beck that doesn't even exist in the book. It's stupid. I stopped watching five episodes in.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's entertaining, and I like how cause and effect work in this show. He's kind to the kid, the kid saved him. The girl projected her own issues onto him and misunderstood him, the girl couldn't save herself.

1|1
    0|0
  • OH NO!!! Is the premise this guy is a stalker nut job? Great,. as if getting past women's b#@4h shields isn't already complex enough, now we add another layer of fright to their already frightened psyches evolved over 10k years. ugh.. oh well, for us pure of heart, maybe it makes it easier...

Turn that TV off or you will be mating with Robots in the near future, only thing you'll trust... Imagine that, you can makeout with a Google robot man, that be awsome... lol!

maybe I'm overreacting... ugh...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, tho ending was predictable.

And that guy is awesome only a weirdo would say no to his stalking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never heard of it but the guy could easily pass for Ted Bundy.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have no time for tv. i have a short attention span.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heard of and HATE HATE HATE HATE IT. ENOUGH with the "man bad, woman good" bullshit. ENOUGH with the male stalkers. I HATE IT.
    I literally avoid talking to or looking at women because of bullshit like this. Even if a woman shows interest in me, I purposely give her the cold shoulder, I refuse to smile back, I refuse to talk about anything but work. I am lonely and angry but I REALLY REALLY REALLY do not want to look even the slight bit "clingy" or "creepy" and these kind of things remind me men are looked at like that so I HATE them. On the other hand, I DESPERATELY WISH for a female stalker. Only that could get me to open up. It will convince me you don't see me as "clingy" or "creepy", it will convince that I am actually desired by someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s called “YOU”? That’s it? lol Media is really running out of creative title names.

0|0
    0|0
  • All I know about it is that the lead female played Anna on Once Upon A Time.

0|0
    0|0
  • how shameless is this advertising?

0|0
    0|0
  • NEVER HEARD OF IT

0|0
    0|0
  • I have not.

0|0
    0|0
  • never heard of it