Have you seen the addictive dating stalker show called YOU on Netflix?

• YES
  • NO
  • NEVER HEARD OF IT
    Vote C
  • YES... IT'S SO CREEPY
    Vote D
  • NO BUT... I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT
    Vote E

1714

Most Helpful Girls

• Watched it before netflix took it from lifetime. Absolutely loved it. Best show of 2018

• Netflix steals everything from everybody else don't they?

• Yeah no shit! LOL

• 5d

I wouldve loved to see the second season revolve around the black girl bringing him down. Like imagine if he tried to do to her what he did to Beck. Not being stereotypical, but she wouldve kicked his butt 😂🙈 it would be like an epic fight scene with Beyonce from the movie Obsessed

• yeah, the main guy character is so hot though, I would have nothing against if he stalked me xd

• 5d

Ikr like i’d love to have someone love me as much as he loved that hoe beck. He was a determined/dedicated boyfriend. I just dont want one who kills people

• 1d

Apparently, the actor playing it really scared by people saying that

Most Helpful Guy

• You better not be an advertiser for it, work in something related to it, or work for Netflix... because I'm hoping for something good.