Would you like to date an Indian girl seeing that many Indian girls in the comment section claim this is what to expect if you get into relationship?

• YES
    Vote A
  • NO
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I think they are very sexy, but I wouldn't date one. Relationships are hard enough, without throwing multiculturalism into the mix.
    Would you like to date an Indian girl seeing that many Indian girls in the comment section claim this is what to expect if you get into relationship?

0|0
    0|0
  • I watched the video although not fully but halfway into it and it is clearly visible that the depiction is too extreme I mean this is not true at all at least in my opinion and in India the culture is nuch more open then shown in this video.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I'm White and I'd date an Indian girl as long as she is fine with me being a picky eater and not liking most fruits and vegetables.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's funny but that's it. Not true. Yeah but a lot of people here are obsessed with white people so if anything they'll break all the boundaries to be with them (guys and girls both).

0|0
    0|0
  • 😂😂
    Indian girls are so annoying sometimes hahah but there is many very sexy ones too

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not into her for her parents. (Okay, maybe for her mom; that girls a bit young... ;) )

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she made the point by exagerating

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • No way that video is accurate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. In my experience they tend to be dishonest, petty, shallow, and self-centered.

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked Indian girls but things never worked because of much different culture , now I don't date them

0|1
    0|0
  • No, because most Indian girls aren't this attractive. They are usually almost as ugly as the men.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes