Would you like to date an Indian girl seeing that many Indian girls in the comment section claim this is what to expect if you get into relationship?

• YES
  • NO

013

Most Helpful Guys

• I think they are very sexy, but I wouldn't date one. Relationships are hard enough, without throwing multiculturalism into the mix.

• I watched the video although not fully but halfway into it and it is clearly visible that the depiction is too extreme I mean this is not true at all at least in my opinion and in India the culture is nuch more open then shown in this video.