Stuck in a relationship with the Process of Divorce with a child what should I do?

vikkiit
Hi everyone im new to this website but I always find myself up here lol anyways,
I have been talking to this guy and everything has been going well. However, today while I was doing some laundry as some of my clothes were mixed with his and when putting the whole load in the dryer, I had seen some thongs which weren't mine at all,
however I had just acted like everything was normal because I don't like to get out of my character so later today once I had sat and thought to myself; I had confronted him about it through the phone and he basically broke everything down to me stating that he was married but is in the process of getting a divorce and he also has a son.
And to me I don't know like what to do, this is the first time something like this has ever happened to me and instead of going to my friends and all, I would prefer to ask you guys as maybe some of y'all have gone through this before or just give me some advice from a different perspective and an outside view.
he has also stated that he's not cheating on me and stuff but at the same time I don't know, its not like I have trust issues but I don't know right now im kind of just stuck because I really like him and he treats me right and everything, but just everything that happened today, just through me completely off.
1
0