What do you think of this video?

What do you think about speed dating in general?
And about this video?
https://youtu.be/buKMOxNzYjY

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I've done it and it's actually pretty fun. Also, the stripper in the first part of the thing won't reduce her dating pool at ALL by saying those things. She'll need to reduce it herself by not picking the guys--they're still going to pick her, especially after meeting her rack.

0|0
    0|0
    • The wasn’t it a bit awkward?

• Show All
    • 7d

You bet! Have you tried it? Any interest?

• 3d

thanks for mh

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree that speed dating sucks

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I think if you go into it with a fun spirit, you can enjoy yourself and make new friends. Don't take it too personally and just have a good time

The Man, on the other hand, would probably have to put a fat wallet on the table because his social skills are so deplorable.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

I like how positive every opinion owner has been about speed dating !
      The first man in he video?

• It's kinda sad lol
    I've never tried speed dating, seems weird and probably has the same success rate as taking to random people at a bar.
    The video makes good points though, I've always gone with the radical honesty approach

0|0
    0|0
    • It is and I’ve never tried sapped dating either nor do I want to, it seems awkward !
      And yes radical honesty avoids a lot of bs

• Honestly one of the best things you can do.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Really?

• 7d

Well yh people are fake cheat etc do god knows what. Speed dating lets you meet lots of people so if someones fake it’s ok move onto date number 56.

• Pretty funny !

0|0
    0|0
    • It is but it also kinda sad haha

• There's different kinds of funny. There's funny "ha-ha", funny "peculiar", as in odd, and funny "pathetic" , as in sad. This video has sad, and ha-ha.

• 7d

True

• cool

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes