Would you leave your partner if a celebrity wanted you?

If you met a celebrity and he or she asked you out would you ditch your current relationship for them? Would you give them a chance?
  • Yes
  • No
  • YES IF THEYRE RICH AF
    Vote C
  • Maybe.. I don't know
    Vote D
I MEANT YOUR CELEBRITY CRUSH

68

Most Helpful Guy

• So many liars here

What Guys Said 7

• No, I already have the perfect partner for me.

• No. I actually don't care for celebs. I think most are messed up and kind of crazy and I don't really "crush" on them like most.

• No. It would be a fantasy. Highly unlikely to actually lead to anything real

• Hell no. I'm not dropping someone real for someone full of plastic surgery

• No, I am not a cheater.

• If I had a partner, no.

• I'll keep them both.

What Girls Said 6

• first of all, never, especially if i loved the person i was with deeply. no celebrity is worth more than a person i love. second of all, we all know how long celeb relationships last. they're going to have you open car doors for them for a month or so, then they'll move on.

• I don't really date but I can guarantee if Jason Momoa walked up to me and asked me out I'd definitely go with him. Lol
    Not only because that man is the walking equivalent of sex on two legs, but also because he's hilarious and sweet, and the way he talks about his wife is relationship goals. Lol

• I’d tell my boyfriend that the celebrity wants me and see what he has to say

• No actually.

• Nope

• Absolutely not