Is it embarrassing if he doesn’t finish?

So I’m dating this guy. And last night, I was performing oral sex on him. Just to point out, his penis was pretty big, and then he told me he takes forever to finish.

He didn’t end up finishing.
And I sort of feel embarrassed because I couldn’t get him to finish?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Some guys really really really like blowjobs. Some guys just like the way it makes them feel powerful. Some guys never get off on it.

Technique can have an effect. Hands always help. The best thing you can do is either ask him what he likes or just experiment more

0|0
    0|0
  • There are a lot of embarassing moments, can't cum, can't get it up. Only a big deal if you make it one.
    In such circumstances i just focus on her, make her cum and hope she dosent dwell on my short comings

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• First 2 handjobs I gave didn't work. The guys finished in front of me on their own. And it's not your fault you dont know exactly how everything feels on their end and what exact movements you need to do at the exact time.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Head isn't something thst i bust nuts off of ever and i have never nutted off of only once because this chick had tounge piercing in and the way metal was vibrating off my dick did the trick other then that i never bust so I've never been a big fan of getting head but if we have sex ill nut

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys it just takes awile. And some just dont finish that way but that's super rare. Dont be embarrassed, just try somthing new or try it again but more intense. Trying somthing diffrent can be fun too.

0|0
    0|0
  • no reason for you to feel embarassed. a lot of guys take a long time to finish. you may just not be used to this. you would know if he was uninterested in what you were doing

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch his face for positive feedback while you are blowing him. This tells what works for him, because every guy is different.

0|0
    0|0
  • It isn’t you or your technique. It’s very hard for me to cum that way too

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure but i think it could be because he is pretty big.. I am pretty big too and experiencing the same thing so I understand him.

0|0
    0|0
    • He kept making noises, like he was enjoying it. But he did tell me that he takes a long time to finish.

• i need pretty long time too

• No, that's very common. Not saying it's right, but it's common.
    I'm sure he felt very embarrassed.

0|0
    0|0
  • oral no, don't be embarrassed.

vaginal sex, might be a different story

0|0
    0|0
  • He's probably embarrassed too

0|0
    0|0
  • It's okay. Don't worry about it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It takes a while to finish a guy off using only your mouth. I've done it with a few guys but they specifically said they prefer head because it's easier to cum. So, random cases I guess.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes