Is it embarrassing if he doesn’t finish?

So I’m dating this guy. And last night, I was performing oral sex on him. Just to point out, his penis was pretty big, and then he told me he takes forever to finish.

He didn’t end up finishing.
And I sort of feel embarrassed because I couldn’t get him to finish?

212

Most Helpful Guys

• Some guys really really really like blowjobs. Some guys just like the way it makes them feel powerful. Some guys never get off on it.

Technique can have an effect. Hands always help. The best thing you can do is either ask him what he likes or just experiment more

• There are a lot of embarassing moments, can't cum, can't get it up. Only a big deal if you make it one.
    In such circumstances i just focus on her, make her cum and hope she dosent dwell on my short comings

Most Helpful Girl

• First 2 handjobs I gave didn't work. The guys finished in front of me on their own. And it's not your fault you dont know exactly how everything feels on their end and what exact movements you need to do at the exact time.