For those of you who are nervous on initial dates, at what point do you lose the nervousness?

2026

Most Helpful Girls

• Never TBH.

Maybe temporary if an online date compliments me and is chivalous.
    And then asks me out a few times after AND regularly pursues (daily).
    But I’ve experienced a lot of ghosting and rejection, so I never feel truly ‘secure’ in dating scenarios. Trying to build my confidence. So taking a hiatus from that world.

Most Helpful Guys

• Ironically enough, I started relaxing more when I noticed that at times she could be as nervous and insecure as me.

As we got more and more used to each other, we became more and more comfortable.

• As soon as I start talking to a woman I am 100% fine. It is everything leading up to it that makes me nervous.