Guys, Would you be mad if your girlfriend had a guy at her house alone?

10

What Guys Said 10

• I would be furious. In fact, it would mark the end of our relationship, unless:
    A) She could prove to me that nothing happened.
    B) She expressed genuine remorse.
    C) She swore up and down that it would never happen again.

• I wouldn't be with her if I don't trust her. I would be curious, but I wouldn't get mad just by that alone.

• Depends on if I know the guy, how I found out, and whether or not she'd been acting distant.

• Yeah. There is no need to have some guy over her house unless he's there in a professional capacity.

• I wouldn't be mad if i know the guy

• If i trust her, then no

• hell yes

• Depends

• Yes, unless he is related to you , father, brother...

Professional, who there to fix something physical, but I would need to know about it in advance.

Obviously all that stuff that happens in porn movies off limits, even just little bit.

Bonus madness points, if you try to hide it (forgot to tell you is classed as hiding too)

• mine use to have two... called themselves the three amigos.

trusted the "they're just friends" "we all just work together and like to chill sometime after work" bit...

so nah, I wouldn't be "mad" if my friends with benefits had a guy over... because she wouldn't be my exclusive girlfriend if she did.

NEVER TRUST THAT ISH TO ANY MALE OUT THERE.