Does your race determine your happiness and love life?

I think it definitely does. This is because many women outright refuse to date a certain race.

Most notably is white women, who typically go for Black, Latino or Arabic men over White or Asian men. So, if you happen to be a white or Asian man and prefer white girls - you are not allowed to be happy and have a love life.

However if you’re a Black man you can pretty much date whoever, as girls will date you because of the “big penis” myth. So Black men have a happier love life than every other race of man because than can date whoever they want and aren’t discriminated against by women because of their race.

What do you think? Feel free to disagree.
  • Yes it does
    Vote A
  • No it doesn’t
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• oof. some white guys on this website have a huge chip on their shoulder when it comes to black guys getting more love than them.

2|1
    0|1
    • 5d

Yeah well black guys are evil who like to brag to white guys about how they “own” all women and stuff like that. So of course they’re gonna be mad.

Also, how would YOU like it if you weren’t allowed to be happy or have love, just because of your race? Answer that!

• Show All
    • 5d

Not a simple girlfriend. Love.

• 5d

yeah but don't you need a girlfriend in order for it to develop into love?

• Nope. Many women dont refuse to date a certain race and many guys do. It's up to the person. The majority of married white women are married to white dudes lol.
    Even then stop going for only white girls if you claim they dont like your race (which isn't true) Most Asian men are married to Asian women.
    No, most women won't throw themselves at black guys for dick size. Thats a gross generalization and stereotype.

2|0
    0|0
  • you and you alone can determine your happiness in life. As for your ridiculousness above, ridiculous. I'm a white woman and my current boyfriend also white seems to like me. I'm pretty sure most of the girls he'd dated before me were also white.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where do you live? Are there statistics to support the claim that white women prefer black, Arab, or Latino men?

2|0
    0|0
  • Troll. Shitpost.

1|2
    0|0
  • Is everything about having sex with white womenzzz to you?

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s funny how I knew who wrote this post before even reading the name.

1|0
    0|0
  • If a black man can become friends with a KKK member then i'm sure a guy can be with whoever he wants

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really

0|0
    0|1
  • No not all

0|0
    0|1
    • 6d

Read. The. Details.

• Show All
    • 6d

Well what’s the issue then? The example I gave is pretty much the reality these days.

• 6d

I dont know such people as you described. While black man can have an advantage as you say but white man can have another advantage. Whether they’re allowed to happy depends on how much toss they give about the society.

What Guys Said 6

• No. Culture does. Because culture often coincides with ethnicity, your confusion is understandable.

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Yeah, well I’m right.

• 6d

If you are so stubborn, why tf did you ask? You are like a teen girl putting her ass on the net and "asking if it looks good". Get out, you attention whore.

• 5d

"Feel free to disagree."

"Yeah, well I'm right."

You fucktard.

• Raven, please stop inviting me to these types of questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

1|0
    0|1
    • 6d

Read. The. Details.

• Show All
    • 5d

A white man in Paris who wants a white women is not allowed to have love in his life because of this race. How am I the only one who sees anything wrong with that? The same goes for New York, California, London, Manchester - pretty much where ever black or Arab men go - they steal all of the white women.

• 5d

Lmao.

You're not supposedly the only one who sees anything wrong with that. You're the only one who has that delusion.

• You need to go out more.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes to some certain degree. For example when it comes to white girls yes they usually prefer black and brown men and most of them date black and brown men. But brown and Asian women are the most open minded women I've ever met!

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • 5d

So pretty much White girls don’t date/hookup with white guys. They like other races.

• 5d

Kinda true, but Asian girls like white guys a lot!
      Most latinas are open to white guys too!
      I've seen many mixed girls dating white guys too!
      You have plenty of options!!!

• There are many white girls who like Koreans thanks to KPOP

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes