Does your race determine your happiness and love life?

I think it definitely does. This is because many women outright refuse to date a certain race.

Most notably is white women, who typically go for Black, Latino or Arabic men over White or Asian men. So, if you happen to be a white or Asian man and prefer white girls - you are not allowed to be happy and have a love life.

However if you’re a Black man you can pretty much date whoever, as girls will date you because of the “big penis” myth. So Black men have a happier love life than every other race of man because than can date whoever they want and aren’t discriminated against by women because of their race.

What do you think? Feel free to disagree.
  • Yes it does
  • No it doesn’t

106