He let me give him a hickey?

so yesterday i met up with this guy i'm talking to and we fooled around in his car (we made out and i gave him head) he came from the head then we made out and i started kissing his neck but when i went to pull away he held my head there so i kept kissing and dragging my teeth across his skin. i ended up giving him a hickey and he didn't stop me. i'm confused af as to what this may mean if it means anything at all🤷🏽‍♀️. we're not like dating or anything sooo what does it mean?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• He needed to show his mum and sis who didn’t believe he was with a girl that night😂

2|0
    0|0
  • It means that he wanted you to mark your territory! It's like a little way to show that you've had someone recently, and it's kinda romantic. It's nothing over the top, but it's definitely a sign that he wants to be more serious.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's proud to have been marked by you and it's hot :P

1|0
    0|0
  • It just means he was lost in the moment and the pleasure was stronger than anything else at the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe that makes him feel excited, so he wants you to do it

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he's very sexually attracted to you and wanted a hickey lol

0|0
    0|0
  • anyone can give another person a hickey

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Well typically a hickey is a possessive sort of thing, like you're marking your territory, saying he's yours or in his case, letting others know he's seeing someone.

So unless he just has a thing for love bites, I guess he doesn't mind letting others know he's got a girl that he's into... congrats! Most guys hate getting hickies, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • A love bite “hickey” just shows that you’ve been intimate with someone. Maybe he didn’t stop you because he wants to show it off to his mates 🤷🏻‍♀️

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn’t read it all but, hickeys are very bad for you. They can cause the blood to clot and kill you. Actually it happened to a family friend.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes