Do you think people who lie online “chancers” have luck with dating online?

I’m finding that so many people online lie in their profiles. Some lies are comical-like the guy I met who said he was 5’10 but clearly was no taller than 5’6. Etc etc. So was thinking-do these poor souls have luck? Thoughts?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Most people I've spoke to lie about having kids, I mean I don't know how they thought they'd get away with it 🤣😅🙈

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

That’s a first!! Like they forgot to tell you they’re lactose intolerant. 😜 What do people seriously think?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't get why people lie on dating profiles. Don't they realize if they are paired up with someone, eventually they WILL want to meet you? Meaning if you lie about your height, weight, look, whatever, they'll know?

I'm sure they do have luck... until they meet their matches in person, then they call them out on being a liar. It's not even worth it, just be yourself and meet someone that likes you for you.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

So true... it’s like they are setting themselves up for failure. Once the farse/lie is out in the open-game ends. And some people are not very nice when they’ve been lied to.

• LMAO. These people online who lie are pathetic. If I were you I wouldn't waste my time on dating sites. Most if not all are only looking for a quick lay or just liars. Not everyone is like that of course, but it scares the honest legit individuals away like myself.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

I know!! I met this guy online a few months back and it was via an app. I see he’s on another dating site and totally lied about his body type. Yes, I agree. Most say they want a LTR but don’t. Joke. Luckily, I’m focusing with the real world. Events, etc

• 7d

Lol that's hilarious. Lied about his "body type" he said he was probably fit and athletic, only showed face pics and turned out to be a fatass

• 7d

Yes! What’s sad is the fact I would have gone out with this fool but he was not interested. Well, keep up the lies buddy! Sure you’ll meet tons of women. Ha!!

Recommended myTakes