HELP! Ex lover invites you to visit them in another state for a super fun trip and offers to pay for your flight, under what conditions would you go?

• I’d let them pay for my flight even if I wanted nothing more than friends and I wouldn’t even tell them this first bc it’s a free trip.
  • If I just wanted to go as a friend, I’d still let them pay, but I’d clearly let them know I was coming as friends only
  • If I was letting them pay for my flight, I’d have to still have some possible interest in them, but I might say I’m coming as a friend So they didn’t think it was a sure thing & in case I change my mind
    Vote C
  • If I was letting them pay for my flight, I’d have to still have some possible interest in them, and I wouldn’t need to say I was coming as a friend
    Vote D
  • If I was letting them pay for my flight, I’d have to still have some real interest in them, but I might say I’m coming as a friend so they didn’t think it was a sure thing or in case I changed my mind
    Vote E
  • If I was letting them pay for my flight, I’d have to still have some real interest in them, and I wouldn’t need to say I’m coming as a friend
    Vote F

11