PLEASE HELP!! Guy threatened me when I told him we needed to stop?

This guy and I have been flirting and hooking up secretly and now that I'm actually interested in a super nice guy and things are progressing wonderfully for us, the guy I've been messing around with told me that if we have to stop then he'll just expose me and make it seem like I'm being unfaithful.

I feel like there is nothing I can do. Please help.

113

Most Helpful Guys

• Want honesty? Tell the guy your wanting to be with, tell him the scenario and how it was before the thing with him.

If he looks at you badly for being honest about this, then he may not be a reasonably understandable person as your lettibg him know incase the "bad guy" here actually targets him to hurt you.

• He knew I was oddly close with the guy for a while, but I blew off his suspicions because nobody could know. We swore secrecy to each other for a number of reasons. I'll tell "Nice Guy" the truth, I hope he takes it well. Thank you for the advice.

• lol, uhm so you weren't being unfaithful in your mind? Tell me if the role was reversed and you found out this "nice guy" had a friends with benefits that he was seeing (maybe it was just in the early going but still was seeing none the less) because he wasn't sure it was going to progress to where it has with you. Would you consider him unfaithful... Oh the double standard! lol
    Look on the brightside this is the first real test of your relationship. It's just coming earlier than you'd probably have liked.

• "Nice Guy" and I are strictly friends right now, you do realize that right? We've been hanging out to get a better feel for each other and because things have been going so well, I decided it was time to call it quits with the other dude before anything is made official. Just because you start casually hanging out with someone doesn't mean you're official nor does it mean you can't see others.

• I'm not only trying to end this for "nice guy" it just isn't right anymore and it took long enough for me to realize. I just want it to be over with.

• Yeah you really can't blame this on that though. By getting involved with someone you work with you always run the risk of something like this if it turns south. it didn't have to be just this new guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell your nice guy the truth, and tell the douche he's a washed up loser