PLEASE HELP!! Guy threatened me when I told him we needed to stop?

This guy and I have been flirting and hooking up secretly and now that I'm actually interested in a super nice guy and things are progressing wonderfully for us, the guy I've been messing around with told me that if we have to stop then he'll just expose me and make it seem like I'm being unfaithful.

I feel like there is nothing I can do. Please help.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Want honesty? Tell the guy your wanting to be with, tell him the scenario and how it was before the thing with him.

If he looks at you badly for being honest about this, then he may not be a reasonably understandable person as your lettibg him know incase the "bad guy" here actually targets him to hurt you.

1|0
    0|0
    • He knew I was oddly close with the guy for a while, but I blew off his suspicions because nobody could know. We swore secrecy to each other for a number of reasons. I'll tell "Nice Guy" the truth, I hope he takes it well. Thank you for the advice.

• lol, uhm so you weren't being unfaithful in your mind? Tell me if the role was reversed and you found out this "nice guy" had a friends with benefits that he was seeing (maybe it was just in the early going but still was seeing none the less) because he wasn't sure it was going to progress to where it has with you. Would you consider him unfaithful... Oh the double standard! lol
    Look on the brightside this is the first real test of your relationship. It's just coming earlier than you'd probably have liked.

0|1
    0|0
    • "Nice Guy" and I are strictly friends right now, you do realize that right? We've been hanging out to get a better feel for each other and because things have been going so well, I decided it was time to call it quits with the other dude before anything is made official. Just because you start casually hanging out with someone doesn't mean you're official nor does it mean you can't see others.

• Show All
    • I'm not only trying to end this for "nice guy" it just isn't right anymore and it took long enough for me to realize. I just want it to be over with.

• Yeah you really can't blame this on that though. By getting involved with someone you work with you always run the risk of something like this if it turns south. it didn't have to be just this new guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell your nice guy the truth, and tell the douche he's a washed up loser

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Let me get this straight. You're dating one guy, but hooking up with another at the same time? Pardon me, but you ARE being unfaithful. There's no other way around it.

0|1
    1|0
    • Excuse me? There was NEVER a time that I was unfaithful to him or anyone. We aren't dating, we are hanging out and trying to get to know each other better. Last night I decided I needed to end the meaningless hookups with the guy because "nice guy" and I are getting on great and I'm hoping that we become a thing, exclusively.

• Well, I had to confirm. Just tell him to fuck off. And if he doesn't, tell him you'll take your.45 (or whatever weapon you have in your possession) and put him out of his misery.

• When you starting talking to someone you basically are on the earlier stage of dating and you basically being a ho no offense. When you talking to someone you don’t want the other person to be sleeping with someone. You are being disrespectful and idc if that guy mess you relationship up. Good luck basic girl

• Yes there is, tell the guy you are with that you wanna be with him but this guy is harassing you, so his threat would not work cause the guy already knows and you told him before this guy exposed you, an unfaithful person wouldn't have told anyone, the worst thing thatcan happen is the guy not liking you and not wanting to be with you, many fish in the sea

1|0
    0|0
  • That's what happens when you play the field. You gotta face the music, just tell the dude you want to date that now you want to be exclusive with him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Forget about it. He has no power over you. So you had sex with him. BFD. Adults do that. Let him tell whoever he likes. You can just say -- it's true, and it was the worst mistake of my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are been black mailed call the police and tell them what is going on the police will talk to him tell your other guy whats going on

1|0
    0|0
  • That's basically the dictionary definition of blackmail, which he can be charged for

1|0
    0|0
  • Report the guy to the police for attempted rape and blackmail.

1|0
    0|0
  • go ahead stop. If he's as good as you say he is, he'll understand

0|0
    0|0
  • Screen shot convo and send to authorities.

1|0
    0|0
    • Saying that he's had sex with her isn't illegal unless maybe it's North Korea?

• No but threatening to ruin her reputation through it unless she continues classifies as rape and blackmail

• So are there 2 guys?

0|0
    0|0
    • A hoe can become a housewife amigo.

• Show All
    • 7d

Messagea, pictures, and a video which he was supposed to delete, but he didn't.

• 7d

Ah ok could you try to explain to the nice guy?

• Be honest with the nice guy. If you guys aren’t exclusive, then you haven’t cheated. Tell him you want to be exclusive, and that there’s a guy you were hanging out with who’s threatening you because you wanna be exclusive with him. Take the “bad guy’s” only weapon before he can use it, and then remove the “bad guy” from your life. He sounds like an asshole anyways. Like seriously, who blackmails someone to be with them? That’s just absolutely pathetic.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes