Is he gonna be loyal?

I'm in a bit of a predicament, my boyfriend got his CDL and is planning to do over the road trucking. Which means he's gonna be gone. he's introduced me to family and friends we've been dating a year. He talks marriage and wants me to move in with him eventually, he even wants kids with me. He said it's a job go get him started for experience. But I'm worried that he's gonna find someone else. Like in our relationship it took 2 months for us to even kiss. He drives an hour to see me. He was also a virgin when we met. And I go and see him too and spend the night at his parents house. He has introduce me to family and friends. His dad and gramps are truckers also and have been married for a long time. He said he would never cheat and said when he gets lonely he will call me. He also said I could go with him. he's out of town for a week with classes from the place that's hiring him. Am i being worried for nothing? He texted me today saying he will be home sometime and he would see me and not to lose faith. Is he loyal?
3d
Well guys he decided to not do the job and drove back home. Which is a big relief.

13