Is he gonna be loyal?

I'm in a bit of a predicament, my boyfriend got his CDL and is planning to do over the road trucking. Which means he's gonna be gone. he's introduced me to family and friends we've been dating a year. He talks marriage and wants me to move in with him eventually, he even wants kids with me. He said it's a job go get him started for experience. But I'm worried that he's gonna find someone else. Like in our relationship it took 2 months for us to even kiss. He drives an hour to see me. He was also a virgin when we met. And I go and see him too and spend the night at his parents house. He has introduce me to family and friends. His dad and gramps are truckers also and have been married for a long time. He said he would never cheat and said when he gets lonely he will call me. He also said I could go with him. he's out of town for a week with classes from the place that's hiring him. Am i being worried for nothing? He texted me today saying he will be home sometime and he would see me and not to lose faith. Is he loyal?
Updates:
3d
Well guys he decided to not do the job and drove back home. Which is a big relief.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think it's unusual to worry in those situations, but to be honest I think you'd have an easier time cheating than he would. Driving a truck like that means moving long distances over time basically only stopping to eat and sleep. The chance that he'll find someone else is fairly low. Thinking about it another way, if I wanted a job where I could meet women, truck driver isn't on the list.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

He sounds like a good guy. If you can wait for him to get home it'll be worth it.

• 4d

I get it yeah. But like he's always wanted to be a truck driver. But I don't know. I hear all these stories of women getting cheated on

• 4d

I mean, I hear stories about women cheating while the husband is away and he comes home to find that some dude got her pregnant, they get divorced and he has to pay child support for another man's kid. I'm scared of that kind of shit happening to me too, but it's a risk you need to be willing to take in the end. From the sound of things you don't have any reason to be suspicious right now. Try and trust him and if something happens to make you doubt him THEN start to worry. You'll make yourself nuts if you focus on the infinite what ifs.

• You're worried over nothing, if you are so insecure that you worry his job will drive him away from you, that perhaps you aren't mature enough to be in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its normal worrying and wondering but it took 2 months to kiss. You should be ok girl. Just keep him happy and sexed up when he comes home from work.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Either he is loyal or not, but it doesn't depend on what job he has. So if you can trust him at home, then you can trust him when he's traveling too.

If you guys have kids, he could work locally, there are a lot of truck drivers who get to go home every night too. Once he has the experience there will be other jobs to choose from.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes