Is He Flirting?

I’m a divorced single mom who’s been out of the dating game for a long time. I wanted to focus on my mental health and get my self esteem back on track before l started putting myself out there again. I’ve had an online dating account for a few months, but I don’t take it too seriously, and log in maybe once a week.

But there’s a security guard at my work that I’ve been talking to, and my best friend (who works across the hall) swears he’s flirting, because he always makes it a point to say hi, makes goofy faces at me when he walks by, and one day chatted for about half an hour about his friends, funny stories, how he outgrew a lot of friends from his hometown, etc. But maybe he’s just being friendly? I’m super clueless about guys and I don’t want to ask for his number and find out I was Misreading cues.

03