Girls, Would you date and marry a man who feels envious of women?

I feel women are better and superior to men. They have better body, more aesthetically pleasing, beautiful, no beard or chest hair, long head full of hair , breasts and female genitalia is more appealing...
It's nice to be a woman. You get to enjoy having breasts, smooth face/chest and back naturally and have more sex appeal than males do.

He would like to take female hormones and get castrated someday in future.
  • I would like dating him
    Vote A
  • I am hesitant to date someone like this, less manly man
    Vote B
  • Indifferent about his views
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• I would date a guy and if he choose to castrated It's his choice. If a guy I'm dating wants to do that I can't say i would stay. But I would let him know that I think it's nice being a guy too like having male body parts and all. If i'm already dating his body is mine vice versa. But if he really wanted to continue still and be a women. I wouldn't date him but I will keep him as a friend

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Ahhh...
      So if you start dating a man and when you see him naked someday you see he has no balls, it would repulse you and you won't be in a romantic/sexual relationship with him from tht moment?
      Just friends?

• Show All
    • 2d

If he becomes a She but still wants to date and have sex with a female?

• 2d

even as friends having sex if fine i think. But I won't marry him.

• There are pansexuals who really would only care about your personality, but straight women are out of the question here. It's a matter of sexuality and personal preference. As a heterosexual female, I want my man to be a man and that includes having male hormones in his bloodstream and having the capacity to have children.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Having male hormones in his blood stream would also make him have negative masculine traits...

• No. I want to be with a guy who is comfortable in his own body. A masculine looking man.

0|0
    0|0
  • This man wants to be a woman, not have a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope he trash

0|0
    0|0
  • does he want to be a woman? 🤣

0|0
    0|0
  • No never I highly respect marry men

0|0
    0|0
  • crossdreamer?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Not just crossdreamer but a male who envies everything feminine

• I don't believe that your feelings about women are especially sane, or even respectful. I have no interest in a partner who has such a skewed view of other human beings.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

He respects females and highly respects the female body , he even wishes he had that female body

• 2d

Actually, what I hear from his is a dehumanizing level of fetishization. And holding a whole gender as superior or inferior is not a respectful way to look at any human beings.

• 2d

Yesh... its dehumanising... he feel women are heavenly 👼

• I was down with this until the very last line about taking female hormones and getting castrated

1|0
    0|0
  • No I would not.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Because he wants to be castrated?

• 2d

Because he’s a pathetic, unmanly, unattractive f-ing loser.

• 2d

Why is he unmanly and loser?

• Well, let's face it, none of us are going to want to date and marry a castrated man.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Why not?
      Dating a man depends on the presence of his testicles?

• Show All
    • 2d

who knows? I just know that i want my man to be a man? Not a half man, or a noman, or some eunuch.

• 2d

:/ :(
      And for you a man SHOULD have both the balls?

Recommended myTakes