Would you date a high functioning psychopath?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Maybe
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
7d
Ok, guess I'll die.

I am quite psychopathic, and it's getting more prominent. I guess I knew I was unlovable.
7d
Psychopaths need love too, people

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I can't say i haven't experienced loving psychopaths before

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|1
    • 7d

Almost all psychopaths conceal this fact with varying degrees of success.

• Show All
    • 7d

It's morning over here. Good morning.

• 6d

@DeviloftheValleys

You couldn’t be a psychopath. They typically don’t experience emotions, they just copy cat emotions.

I’ve studied this subject in great detail. My ex wife was one.

Glib and Superficial- you must have read Without A Conscience.

Sociopaths don’t really have emotions. That’s how my ex wife got me. She simply mirrored myself back at me. Essentially I fell in love with a female form of myself, which is why she seemed so perfect.

She also planned to murder me with the guy she was cheating on me with. Even stole one of my pistols and had a specific plan. Fortunately I uncovered the plan in time.

Autism - they share some traits that look similar to psychopaths, like a lack of empathy, but they are not even close to a psychopath.

• Fuck NO!!

0|0
    0|0
  • NOPE

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm obviously, those are the hottest

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m a high functioning psychopath

0|0
    0|2
  • How about a high functioning sociopath?

ehhh?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• You don't know what a psychopath is..

They don't feel empathy, period. Anyone who can't feel empathy won't give a shit if someone they're dating dies. It'd literally be as meaningful as shattering a rock to them.

Human life means nothing to a person without empathy, besides the usefulness of said life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you mean psychopath or sociopath; there's a big difference. But either way, hell no, and anybody who does so is a fool.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. they'll eventually get you enrolled in their escapades and it won't be good for you. any girl who likes to play mind games i steer clear of.

0|0
    0|0
  • A high functioning psychopath wouldn't need love or care lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I was married to one unfortunately.

So no, but I’d throw one off a bridge just for the fun of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Psychopaths aren't capable of forming attachments so you're not psychopathic.

0|0
    0|0
  • "a person with a psychopathic personality, which manifests as amoral and antisocialbehavior, lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships, extremeegocentricity, failure to learn fromexperience, etc."

You are not psychotic because a psychopath woudnt ask such an question and woudnt get his feelings hurt from the comments, because most of them has no feelings. And a psychopath woud never reveal that he us one, because it woud make it extremly more dufficult for him to look for "pray."

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure I did at some point.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. I'm taking one for the team.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think I was married to one.

0|0
    0|0
  • No this pot doesn't need a keddle

0|0
    0|0
  • Psychopaths don't actually need love nor are they capable of it. A lot of them are just superficially charming so some poor sod will inevitably come along and fall in love with them, which will make the psychopath seem "normal" in the eyes of society, thus keeping up their facade

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes