Guys, First date asked about privacy for second date?

I had a first date last night and it seemed good but he said we should have more privacy next time and I asked he where and he said hotel room. I told him that I wasn’t ready for sex and he was like okay we’ll take it as slow as you want and when you’re ready. We’ve been texting all day today. Does he just want sex or is he interested in more?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Does he know you well enough that it would be reasonable for him to think that you are The One for him? If not, all he wants is sex

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

No, we met on a dating app. We’ve chatted for a week and then met up last night at a outside bar. We talked for 4 hours and then he said we should do this again but with privacy. I did tell him I’m not ready for sex as I haven’t had sex in 2 1/2 years and I don’t plan on break that for just anybody. He said he understands and we can take things as slow as I need.

• 3d

Unless a girl was begging me for a servicing, I would never, on a first date, suggest that we needed to move on to a sexual relationship. That sounds rather needy.

• 30? Seriously? A hotel room is not a date. He definitely wants sex now. I think you would be foolish to agree to this if you don't want to have sex with him. This not a request from a man who wants a relationship. I think you should tell him that you will meet him in a restaurant or other public place and if he's not interested then you have your answer.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I did tell him I wasn’t ready and he was cool with it and he’s taking me out to dinner next.

• Well sounds like he wanta sex. Does he truelly know you? Did he hold a conversation with you or did he move with the motions. it sounds like he thinks you should put out over texting all day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hotel room = sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's a little awkward

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes