Guys, Would you respond to this?

So my friend of 5 years, all of a sudden went silent on me. We texted eachother on Dec 4th and he was teasing me and laughing and joking with me. Everything seemed fine. I then texted him once Dec 27th to just say “hey how’s it goin? Hope you had a nice Christmas!” No reply. And then I tried once more Jan 3rd to let him know I’m back in town, bc he had asked me to tell him when I come back. Again. No reply. I don’t know why he’d ignore me. We’ve been friends for so long and this is someone who has taken me to his Thanksgiving, to concerts, i know all his friends well. He would try to fix any big or small problem I have without my even asking. He tried to get my ex fired bc he was angry about what he had done to me. If I had trouble sleeping he would check up on me and try to figure out a way he can help. He was always there for me. I don’t want to lose my friend but I just want him to know I want him to be happy so I was thinking of sending this

Hey, have ya gotten my texts? You wanted to know I’m back. If you got them, then while I’m confused, I’ll respect your space. Aside from the on/off hooking up, you were actually my good friend for years and I just want you to be happy with or without me

2