Guys, Would you respond to this?

So my friend of 5 years, all of a sudden went silent on me. We texted eachother on Dec 4th and he was teasing me and laughing and joking with me. Everything seemed fine. I then texted him once Dec 27th to just say “hey how’s it goin? Hope you had a nice Christmas!” No reply. And then I tried once more Jan 3rd to let him know I’m back in town, bc he had asked me to tell him when I come back. Again. No reply. I don’t know why he’d ignore me. We’ve been friends for so long and this is someone who has taken me to his Thanksgiving, to concerts, i know all his friends well. He would try to fix any big or small problem I have without my even asking. He tried to get my ex fired bc he was angry about what he had done to me. If I had trouble sleeping he would check up on me and try to figure out a way he can help. He was always there for me. I don’t want to lose my friend but I just want him to know I want him to be happy so I was thinking of sending this

Hey, have ya gotten my texts? You wanted to know I’m back. If you got them, then while I’m confused, I’ll respect your space. Aside from the on/off hooking up, you were actually my good friend for years and I just want you to be happy with or without me

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He probably thought he was smothering you, but the only way to know is to wait for him to say something.

I though usually feel bad when ghosting someone so I would reply yes. I understand your position and I know how you feel. I really do.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Thanks, yea it’s an awful feeling. I don’t know if I should send it

• Show All
    • 2d

She blocked you? That’s terrible. Did you call and text her too much?

• 2d

Let's just say July was a dark month as I don't want to get into it too much. I don't think she didn't care about me because she felt really bad about not explaining sooner. But yeah and I really loved her. Still kinda do since it reached the point where it doesn't completely vanish. I got blocked just before December. I don't want to pursue her I just miss her sometimes.

• Yeah. Not sure what his deal is, but I would've. Are you sure you're not leaving something out?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Not leaving anything out. We were great on Dec 4th, laughing talking. He wished me a happy birthday with the nickname he gave me we joked and then suddenly nothing..:.

• Show All
    • 2d

Ok thanks

• 2d

You're welcome.

Recommended myTakes