What does this mean?

So I had a date with this girl yesterday I met from plenty of fish. My question is when she added me on Facebook and gave me her number she completely stopped using plenty of fish was only texting me wasn't going on the site anymore. So how come she doesn't go on anymore I knew lots of girls who would still go on even after they gave me their number. But this new girl stops going on after giving me her number to me does anyone know why she did this?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Cause she likes you.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Is it normal for me to be stressing out because how much I like her and that I don't want to bore her. I feel so lucky I don't want to mess this up I have so many mixed emotions from really happy to scared that I will mess up or she'll like some other guy.

• Show All
    • 3d

Even when she takes an hour or two to text back sometimes?

• 3d

Even then

• She's totally into you :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• You should be jumping up and down for joy. She wants to focus on getting to know you. You must have made a great impression on her and she is probably one of those women that only talks to one guy at a time.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I'm really happy I am but at the same time I'm so scared of messing up after the first date like the second I got home I couldn't stop thinking about her.

• 3d

I understand this feeling of excitement. Just focus on planning a great second date and also keep in touch with her as much as she is comfortable with.

Recommended myTakes