He decided to give his ex another (third to be exact) try. Do you think I’ll hear from him again?

This guy and I have been talking for a week. We had really hit it off, and he said he has grown a love towards me. He says he thinks very highly of me as well. However, he has decided to get back together with his ex. He said he still had feelings towards her, and they weren’t broken up long. He said that he feels like he needs to give her a third chance (apparently the relationship is very toxic, his words not mine) and he needs to see if she has changed since they’ve broke up. (He has initiated every break up between the two of them). I, in a way, understand that he needs to get his ex out of his system, for whatever reason. I have no doubt in my mind that they will eventually break up, being that people simply don’t change. From what I’ve heard from her, she is extremely immature and insensitive. He once said I was the complete opposite of her. He said he would contact me if things went south again and they completely break up. I’m not planning on sitting around waiting for this to happen, I will go ahead and date around and if I find someone then that’s great, if not then that’s fine too. But do you think he’ll contact me again? He’s been trying to reach out and be a friend towards me, being that he says he wants me in his life, but I turned him down to be friends. But will he contact me for something more when he’s ready like I’ve told him he should? Thoughts?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• If you do it means you’re one of the dumbest women on the planet for not blocking him and cutting him out of your life

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you mind explaining further why you think I should block him?

• Because you’re nothing but a backup plan. He’ll come back telling you everything you want to hear then he’ll be gone again once someone else catches his eye

• You can’t be this stupid

What Girls Said 1

• Chica, you are his rebound. You don't wanna be that, find someone whose genuinely interested and will put you first. You don't deserve this. Let him go.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes