My girlfriend kissed another guy?

My girlfriend kissed another guy. Here’s what happened. This guy happened to be one of my past friends who I introduced to my girlfriend. Me and my girlfriend were in a rough spot and argued but we were ok. She ended up kissing him more than once for me to find out from one of her friends. We broke up but are now back together and the thought of it haunts me everyday. I don’t know what to do any advice?

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• She may Do it Again, My Friend, Now you are Having... Trust Issues about Her Here, dear.:((xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up?
    Why the hell would you go back to a cheater huh?
    Whenever you fight she’ll do it again cause she knows you will forgive her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• She did this deliberately for the purpose of hurting you. This is a drama queen. Is this acceptable to you?

0|0
    0|0
  • If it is causing you this much trouble then dump her and be done with it. Find a girl who doesn't give you reasons to be consumed with thoughts of her infidelity

0|0
    0|0
  • she is not your girlfriend

MGTOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXBszUaeokY

0|0
    0|0
  • I love how nobody is giving her a bad name but tells you to move on. If that was a vice versa so you get called an asshole.

0|0
    0|0
  • She doesn't respect your relationship. Talk to her about it and see the sincerity of her apology and if you think it's okay then stay with her. Be sure to tell her how it haunts you and how it affected you. Make sure to tell her you feel betrayed and that it really hurt you. Ask her why she did it. I certainly wouldn't allow that and I'd break up with her but that's me. Be sure to watch how she communicates with other guys whether that be talking or texting. Don't let her "hang out" with other guys alone. Watch her eyes when talking with your friends or other potentially attractive guys. You can tell if she's feeling that person or not. Be on high alert if possible cheating or flirting. If you catch her flirting with other guys then leave her, you're a place holder and she doesn't respect you. She's had her warning. I personally wouldn't let her hear the end of it. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't even attempt it. It'll ruin future relationships and you'll go into a bad place, this is best left alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up and cut her out of your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up with her

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to her bout it

0|0
    0|0
  • Cut that bitch Outta your life

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes