Have you ever had a crush on a gay guy?

Ugggggghhhhhhh😫😖 I am going to literally DIE. loll I have a crush on this guy and I have nothing against gays but omg why does he have to be gay? 😳😳😳

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I kinda feel where you're coming from 2 of the last 3 women i was interested in became lesbians. If that isn't bad enough then i got to put up with my friends telling me i scared em to the other side.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol not really actually
    I have some gay guy friends who are objectively handsome, like some of them are literally models, but they’re not attractive to me? It’s like, I can acknowledge the good looks but I don’t find them sexy if that makes sense😂

1|1
    0|0
    • 3d

There’s something feminine about them

• 3d

@Thotkiana well I’m bisexual so that wouldn’t bother me. I think it’s more the fact that there would never be any mutual chemistry & I kinda feel like noticing a person being attracted to you kinda fosters those feelings in yourself?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I've never had a crush on a gay woman. May find them attractive but I know they don't like men so I don't even think about it.

1|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Ikkk i usually dont think about it except I found out he was gay after I got a crush on him X/

• 5d

At that point I would just let it go. No point and worrying about it.

• I had the opposite, I had a crush on a lesbian and somehow she fell for me. I don’t know how though. One of the biggest mysteries in life.

1|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't work

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope l am very straight and there is girls that l have liked but they only go with other girls thats hard but its all part of life just like the guy you have a crush on

1|0
    0|0
  • Me too. I was up all night

2|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Omg ikr it is the worst thing everrrrr

• That is SOOOOOOO FUNNY to see when it happens!

Stupid women.

0|0
    1|0
  • That's shitty. For you..

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes many times lol

1|1
    0|0
  • nooooooooooooooooo

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• No. If I know someone's gay, he loses most of his appeal to me.

2|0
    0|0
  • Lol this literally happened to me when i was younger. Although I wished i could get him to find a reason to like me , it just didn’tnt and wouldn’t happen... because he’s interested in other men. The only way u might have a chance is if he’s bi. However I’m sure in a rare case there might be a chance you could make him like u by easing in to it, just be a little flirty and test the waters. Years later i made out with one of my gay friends and he liked it lol... so maybe just maybe it could happen who knows... remember being gay is a preference just as well as being straight or bi, its simply what a person likes and prefers.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes