Have you ever had a crush on a gay guy?

Ugggggghhhhhhh😫😖 I am going to literally DIE. loll I have a crush on this guy and I have nothing against gays but omg why does he have to be gay? 😳😳😳

310

Most Helpful Guy

• I kinda feel where you're coming from 2 of the last 3 women i was interested in became lesbians. If that isn't bad enough then i got to put up with my friends telling me i scared em to the other side.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol not really actually
    I have some gay guy friends who are objectively handsome, like some of them are literally models, but they’re not attractive to me? It’s like, I can acknowledge the good looks but I don’t find them sexy if that makes sense😂

• 3d

There’s something feminine about them

• 3d

@Thotkiana well I’m bisexual so that wouldn’t bother me. I think it’s more the fact that there would never be any mutual chemistry & I kinda feel like noticing a person being attracted to you kinda fosters those feelings in yourself?