When to tell someone you're dating you have cancer?

1 y
I asked this in behalf of someone really beautiful and sweet girl who never dated anyone because she's battling with cancer for years, she made lot of sacrifices but despite that she always smiles. I think she deserves truly beautiful things. It broke my heart when she told me that she says she always longed for to feel loved and wanted. I told her, battling with cancer is a sign of a strong person and how the illness shouldn't stop her from leading a normal life.
1 y
She deserves to experience beautiful things in life. She said she feels scared that once he finds out that she has cancer, the guy will leave and it will hurt her very much and she does not want to keep it a secret from someone for a long time. This made me think when should someone they're dating about it. Those who gave genuinely helpful answers- Thank you SO much <3 I really appreciate it. Those who acted like smartarse and insensitive folks really needs some therapy.
57
21