What to do for a long distance valentines day?

The girl I like lives in a different state quite far away from me and we have a mutual understanding that we will date in the near future, as I am planning on moving closer. However, Valentines day I will still be away and I am at a loss as to what I can do for her! Any ideas? Make them creative, because she would appreciate something new and fun!!

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Buy her roses and have them delivered mail her a card write her a song draw a picture of her build a website for her make a scrapbook for her make a heartfelt video and send it to her name a star after her have candies written with her name on it have a song dedicated to her on the radio just be creative you'll figure it out

0|0
    0|0
  • Have roses/flowers sent to her house or to her job or wherever you need them to go for her. Also call her that day.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Open When letters! I used to be with a guy in the Navy and every few months I would send him the letters. Example: Open when you’ve had a bad day, open when you’re missing me. You can look online for more examples. I also made a rule letter that was to be the first letter opened. Hope I helped!

4|1
    0|0
  • Your first fuck up is that you actually want to celebrate that dumbass day... what should you do for her? Nothing... absolutely nothing.
    then wait a couple days or a week (recommended)... and then do whatever romantic thing you had planned out...
    and if she asks...(like they always do) why you didn't...(to be continued.)

0|0
    2|2
  • The best gift both of you can have is for this waste of time to end.
    Have a real relationship. Save your life from the drama.

2|1
    0|1
    • I agree... Wich is why I am moving in May

• Show All
    • Oh sorry yes that sounded quite like I was moving just for her, but no... As you said, I am going to school there and yes I have a good job there so it isn't just for her. I wouldn't risk a decision like that considering that things may not work out, as much as I hate to say it. But yes I am going to school and I feel that we both deserve something better than a long distance relationship so I chose to work and go to school near her.

• Well that’s cool then. Good luck bro!

Regarding a v-day gift: Why not buy a ticket, and fly out and surprise visit? Do you know her schedule or her friends / parents, just to plan it right. The. You can always tie bow around your penis later

• I used to Do Cam for My Husband Man who Lived Out in Egypt with Red Sexy Lingerie and Facebook Romantic Posts We Would Share.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat dinner together over Skype while watching the same movie?
    Skype sex?
    Send her flowers?
    Depends what angle you wanna go.

0|1
    0|0
  • You can buy a cute little box of roses that last all year, i know a couple seeing eachother that met in singapore and when he came back she gad bought him those! I thought it was mega cute and girls appreciate flowers !

0|0
    0|0
  • Just find a real relationship that you can live. Don't settle for long distance it is not worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • be creative. i have faith i ya kiddo

0|1
    1|1
  • Send polaroid nudes through the mail

1|0
    0|0
  • Fu** her right in the pu**y

0|0
    0|0
  • Valentines day for Immature people

0|0
    1|1
  • FaceTime sex.

0|1
    0|0
  • A teddy bear and put a locket necklace around it with your picture inside.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes