What to do for a long distance valentines day?

The girl I like lives in a different state quite far away from me and we have a mutual understanding that we will date in the near future, as I am planning on moving closer. However, Valentines day I will still be away and I am at a loss as to what I can do for her! Any ideas? Make them creative, because she would appreciate something new and fun!!

87

Most Helpful Guys

• Buy her roses and have them delivered mail her a card write her a song draw a picture of her build a website for her make a scrapbook for her make a heartfelt video and send it to her name a star after her have candies written with her name on it have a song dedicated to her on the radio just be creative you'll figure it out

• Have roses/flowers sent to her house or to her job or wherever you need them to go for her. Also call her that day.