Would you date someone if they had no passion in life?

I have no passion in life and I have no idea what to do. I have a job, but I hate it and it pays almost nothing. Would you date someone if they had no passion? Or should I just give up?Would you date someone if they had no passion in life?
  • Yes
  • No
Alright, I've heard it enough times. Stop playing the "you have plenty of time" card. I have a chronic illness that cuts my lifespan in half.

1515

Most Helpful Guys

• I think your feelings are the same as many males from your age group. You’ve all been left behind. Society doesn’t care about men and the males your age were raised and treated in school as if you’re defective girls. Your generation is also the fatherless generation. So many born out of wedlock or with absent fathers due to divorce and other reasons. I’d suggest joining the military if you’re able. It will give you a job, training, money for college as well as drive, self discipline and direction. Plus girls love a man in uniform.

• I can't join the military due to a chronic respiratory illness

• Ok. Then you need to learn a skill. Like carpentry or diesel mechanics or perhaps something in the medical field. I would not recommend going to college for the types of majors traditionally engaged in but rather Learning a trade. More blue collar than white collar.

Ultimately you need to get moving on things or you’ll always be in the situation you’re in. I know it’s not easy but you can do it. You just have to work real hard.

• Updates:
    3d

then quit wasting time get ya shit together, only way you will ever be happy stop procrastinating

• They won't let me do any of the jobs I wanted because in their minds, I couldn't possibly do them with my illness, so I'm not even allowed to try.

• The issue is that it's a tough equation to figure out, and 99% of the "advice" I get is to go to college.

• goodluck man and ty

Most Helpful Girls

• I answered no, just because I am incredibly passionate and career oriented. It has cost me relationships too actually. 😂 so if men have the right to break my heart because they would rather go for a stay-at-home-mom, I'm willing to turn a man down who doesn't share my mindset!

• I said yes but I wouldn't date a guy that is always feeling sorry for himself. I would date a guy that has no passion but is happy around me and is positive about things. I would like him to maybe find a hobby so he isn't too clingy though. So yeah I would.

• I'm good at hiding my pain around people, but obviously I have to come back to reality at some point.