What is your biggest frustrations with Online Dating?

1737

Most Helpful Guys

• There's alot! Like soooo much!
    1 fakes
    2catfish
    3having to pay to talk to people
    4the realisation of a lot of people just wanna talk and aren't looking for anything else.
    5personally I think for every 1 girl on them there's at least 40 guys, and the girl can pick who she likes while the guys just desperate to get a response from someone.
    6alot of weirdos
    7some people not even in your country (goes back to num 4)
    8im 24 and I like talking to older girls more cause the younger are so bitchy
    9kids... everyone has kids it just seems all them are looking for baby daddys.
    10 ^ with num 9 know one actually works/drives/does anything they all get pregnant between 18-25 and do nothing.
    11 JUST WHAT IS THE ACTUAL POINT! there is no point what's so ever in trying because the reasons I just mentioned as well as they can just lie and say they do drive or have no kids or blah blah piss & shite 😬

• Guys pay cover charges into bars every weekend so that they can talk to women and that is just for one night. You pay for an upgraded subscription on one of these sites you can talk whenever you want. Why is paying for online dating so bad?

• What app you on

• I am on all of them.. I am an online dating coach so I have to be.. but my favorite is THE BEELINE on Bumble. This feature is the big time saver, because in this section your queue is made up of profiles of people who have already swiped right on you. That means when you see someone you like, it’s a guaranteed connection.

• I always meet people who just want to be friends or the people who are really broken from past relationships and childhood/teenage traumas.

• I would assume these people exist in the real world too right?

• Have you ever asked what bits they like and what bits you don't have to get them to the next level? A relationship?

• Actually, no. In retrospect I haven’t. I think I do need more ascertainable feedback. Thank you very much.

Most Helpful Girls

• Oh geez, where to begin...

-People that lie about themselves (looks, height, weight, profession, etc). I mean come on, why would you do that? If you decide to meet the other person, the truth will eventually come out

-People that are just looking for flings/hookups. I get it, that's the "norm" now, but some of us still want a long term relationship

-People that are married or in relationships using dating sites to find a side chick/side guy or cheat. NO. Just so much no. I swear if I find people like that, I' want to tell their spouses, not even kidding

-People that ghost you.
    They claim they like you, are into you, and seem genuinely interested. Only to disappear out of the blue one day and you never hear from them again.

-Online dating in general. It's like digging through a big pile of crap, hoping you're lucky enough to find that diamond if you keep looking or trying.

• All the more reason to develop a personality that can talk to people in real life

• Lol telling people that it’s better to develop social IRL isn’t constructive? I feel bad for your kids.

• @chris_987 haha, silly boy. I don't have or want kids (if you've seen me enough on here you'd know that by now).

And you're yet another reason I'd NEVER want kids. I'd be afraid they would grow up to be rude, insensitive, insecure trolls that hide behind a screen criticizing others to make themselves feel good.

But that's just my opinion- what do I know?
      I'm just a random person that apparently has no personality or social life... yet I have caring friends and people in my life- in real life and online. :)

• -Not having the confidence to meet up. That’s why I deleted my account.
    -Lack of conversation with people. There was only so much “how are you” messages I could stand. And I HATE “you there?” 🙄
    -Lies about their age “my age is wrong, how do I change it?” (Surely you know your DOB, are you that thick that you put the wrong year of birth when you signed up? Yeah ok)
    -Most of the guys are desperate messes. All they want is their dick wet.