Is it better to be single in 2019?

Just forget all the snakes and build your life of happiness...

418

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if that's what you're feeling then that's what's best.
    You do what you feel you need to. If you've been drowning in a sea of bad relationships, you should get away from relationships, figure out who you are again outside of a relationship, and calibrate your expectations and your standards for what you want out of your next relationship.
    Plus, if you're not actually looking for a relationship it makes it easier to turn people down and therefore you learn to be discerning of who asks you out in the future.

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes it is, but not for women. Women aren't built to enjoy solitude or being a lone wolf...