Is it better to be single in 2019?

Just forget all the snakes and build your life of happiness...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if that's what you're feeling then that's what's best.
    You do what you feel you need to. If you've been drowning in a sea of bad relationships, you should get away from relationships, figure out who you are again outside of a relationship, and calibrate your expectations and your standards for what you want out of your next relationship.
    Plus, if you're not actually looking for a relationship it makes it easier to turn people down and therefore you learn to be discerning of who asks you out in the future.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes it is, but not for women. Women aren't built to enjoy solitude or being a lone wolf...

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I was never a fan of being single... loneliness is a silent killer... whwn you just think that you gor rid of your snake, it turns out that you headed to an anaconda

0|0
    0|0
  • Best to stay single indefinitely altogether. Only YOU can decide what would make YOU happy and nobody else can.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not thatโ€™s what I appear to be doing, whatโ€™s the worst that could happen ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

0|0
    0|0
  • It's always better to be single than to be with someone that takes away from your life more than they add to it. In any year.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm single since my birth, I was thinking its time for something else, but when I see how easily I'm down when a crush says no, or my low self confidence, a relationship will be science fiction

0|0
    0|0
  • Single or casual relationship. Anything beyond that is not worth the trouble.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not better to be single , I think I will die a virgin

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if it's the best for the individual in question.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm miserable

1|0
    0|0
  • No it is not

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course