How do I get the confidence to ask a girl out?

So, there's this girl who I go to school with, and I like her quite a bit, she's really nice, and really pretty. Only problem, I am nervous fuck, and I get all nervous when I'm about to ask her out, how can I go about getting the confidence to ask>

921

Most Helpful Guys

• You need to build confidence being in the present moment, self esteem with little successes, and diminish her a bit in your mind. Girls can take power like that, take it back first so you can be genuine and not needy (e. g. creepy).

So, go about and talk to other girls anywhere, the checkout girl, go to every store and buy some gum and give the gum to people, do not care about what results you get, just that you are giving some positive energy in in conversation, like working out your soul , maybe give a genuine complement, or show gratittude to a teacher (e. x. Mr G, I really appreciate when you discipline us, we don't get enough of that)... this is all building positive energy and girls will feel that... much better than the negative sucky energy you get when jacked up by their beauty.. lol. So do that now... don't wait. workout each day for a week! Ignore her for now.

Watch videos I can send you if want.

Diminish her a bit in your mind so she isn't so strong. she's a person, moody bitch honestly (true),, she has flaws, insecurities, abusive dad, mouthy, etc.. whatevr it is that takes her off the pedestal... but you still like her!

Now do what you want... write her a valentines note and give to her, without any expectation of response! do't give a F what her response is. Or just talk to her, give her some of that positive energy. Maybe ask her an engaging question rather than ask out immediately, I can feed you some if you don't have one.

or just ask her out and see how it goes.. do it wrong and you are crushed if you don't do above:)

• Find something bad about her and focus on that. It might make it easier to talk to her.

Also from my understanding most girls find it cute when a guy walks up and talks to them all nervous and keeps messing up. So just go for it and if you mess up call your self out and say you are nervous. Make a joke out of it a keep going.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just suck it up and ask her. You'll be nervous either way, so the best thing is to just get it over with and hope for the best. If she says no, you two are not meant to be anyway. at least you should be proud of yourself for stepping way too much out of your comfort zone, and that you approached her like a man😎

Let's be honest, the worst thing that can happen is getting rejected and it's not the end of the world