If you were single and 33 and did not have any friends who were single and compatible, what would you do?

• Date a guy you think is attractive even if he isn't everything you want in a guy
  • Stay single and enjoy life
  • Go to a church or a gym and try to meet people who might date you - start looking
    Vote C
  • Try to attract men by upgrading your career and getting more fit
    Vote D

2041

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm actually in my mid-30s and I just remain single indefinitely, most of it is work, eat, sleep, come around here or do whatever I got to do on the internet, research, shop, pay bills, etc., do assignments, take a shower, rinse and repeat, and on days off, do laundry, cook my own meals and it repeats again and again. Even my buddies are on different work schedules and don't have time to chill on a regular basis anymore. Even the ones that are single and aren't dating and aren't married or anything. But it's just the way how things are.

• Been there. Tried online dating. It worked. Now I'm married.

• which service did you use?

• @Blightly I don't recommend the website. Because I used it once and stopped using it after a few months and then 5 years later my cousin uses the dating site and he found my profile on the site even though I had not been active on it in 5 years. On that site guys pay and girls use it for free.

• @Blightly match. com but that was some years ago and TBH it's a bit of a scam. They will show you profiles of people who are not current subscribers and it's unlikely they will read your message. Only people who have been active within the past couple of weeks are real. However, the people who are currently subscribed are serious enough to pay the membership fee. Still I had a long dry spell before I met her. I got plenty of dates but no second dates -- some liked me but none were what I was looking for.

Most Helpful Girls

• A combination of all the above.
    A) no guy will hit all the check marks
    B) enjoy life while single
    C) church might work but gym is not very social place
    D) getting fit helps but not sure about the career.

• Try Online Dating, and Join volunteer groups or go to places that help you meet guys with similar interests!