Would you give honest feedback on a date to someone you decided not to pursue things any further with?

If so, under what conditions would you not provide honest feedback?

1619

Most Helpful Guys

• Only if they asked. But I doubt many women would ask cause they can score without too much trouble so would just move onto the next date without too much thought. Also it would be too much of a hit to their ego to admit there is something wrong about the way she goes about her dates. She'll put it down to "no chemistry with the guy" instead.

• I would give honest feedback. I'm honest and blatent. My mind also goes in 19 different directions. The 20th gets derailed often so it's under repair. Might take like a month to get it back on track. The others have many passengers with different thoughts of their own.

Most Helpful Girls

• If the person asked for it, I would try to give it in a way that was productive and not hurtful-- even though I've tried providing a reason and it has led to being called a bitch or a tease.

• No, probably not. Unless I really wanted to hurt his feelings then I would be blunt. But I'm too nice to even be rude towards the bitter end. I just avoid it and move on.