How do you get out of the friendzone?

If i was friend zoned because of being unsure about the other persons intentions and not giving enough attention could it be possible to change that. I don't wanna act or come off as desperate I just misread the signs. Could the friendzone be broken?

634

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah it can be.
    I actually had a situation like that a few years ago, basically a woman liked me a lot & I wasn't that interested at the time & I just ignored her; then towards the end I started having feelings for her, but unfortuently by that time she had moved on & started dating someone else, so I was too late.

Your best option right now whether she is seeing someone else or not is just to be open & honest about your feelings for her. Either tell her in person or a letter. Telling sher will make her think. Even if she's moved on you will no longer be in the 'friend zone', but you maybe in the 'potential boyfriend zone' later on down the road, again it depends if she's dating someone else right now. But you don't want to be that guy who never told her & now she sees you like a friend/brother; you will regret it forever.

• You respect yourself and walk. Do not contact her. If she contacts you then you straight up tell her “thank you but I don’t do the friendzone. Best of luck”. I’m serious if you call her bluff she will respect you more for having the balls to respect yourself. That’s actually your only (remote) chance you have of her changing her mind.

This is easier said than done. I know the friendzone sucks, really sucks. Your hormones and ego are wishing for a different outcome. But you got to think with your head.

Look in the mirror and say “I respect myself”. Say it over and over again. Also google Corey Wayne.

Most Helpful Girl

• you also friendzone her , and date other people, maybe one day she ll realize how much she likes you but you should move on for now