How do you get out of the friendzone?

If i was friend zoned because of being unsure about the other persons intentions and not giving enough attention could it be possible to change that. I don't wanna act or come off as desperate I just misread the signs. Could the friendzone be broken?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah it can be.
    I actually had a situation like that a few years ago, basically a woman liked me a lot & I wasn't that interested at the time & I just ignored her; then towards the end I started having feelings for her, but unfortuently by that time she had moved on & started dating someone else, so I was too late.

Your best option right now whether she is seeing someone else or not is just to be open & honest about your feelings for her. Either tell her in person or a letter. Telling sher will make her think. Even if she's moved on you will no longer be in the 'friend zone', but you maybe in the 'potential boyfriend zone' later on down the road, again it depends if she's dating someone else right now. But you don't want to be that guy who never told her & now she sees you like a friend/brother; you will regret it forever.

1|0
    0|0
  • You respect yourself and walk. Do not contact her. If she contacts you then you straight up tell her “thank you but I don’t do the friendzone. Best of luck”. I’m serious if you call her bluff she will respect you more for having the balls to respect yourself. That’s actually your only (remote) chance you have of her changing her mind.

This is easier said than done. I know the friendzone sucks, really sucks. Your hormones and ego are wishing for a different outcome. But you got to think with your head.

Look in the mirror and say “I respect myself”. Say it over and over again. Also google Corey Wayne.

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you also friendzone her , and date other people, maybe one day she ll realize how much she likes you but you should move on for now

2|6
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's very hard, even in the scenario you outline above because once feelings are gone or reduced, there isn't the same desire, and that is usually the case with friendzones.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes by walking away...

1|1
    0|0
  • You don't. Find a new girl. Once they lose the vag-tingles, if they EVER had them for you, they're NEVER coming back. EVER.

If a woman wants to get with a man she'll break every rule in the book to do it.
    If she doesn't, she'll make up a new rule every day why she can't.

Don't be a beta-orbiter... hanging around a girl that likes the validation and the shit you'll do for you, but has zero sexual attraction to you, hust hoping one day she'll change her mind. Ain't never happenin'.

0|4
    0|0
  • So you are the only thing keeping you in the friendzone, the frienzone is what happens when she tells you she's not interested and you keep trying anyways. Just move on to other women and either she will realize she's messed up, or more likely you'll just find someone else you're into and forget about her.

0|2
    0|1
  • No such thing as the friend zone.

Stop expecting something out of it, because girls can see that.
    Don't think about what you deserve for helping them out, or anything like that.

The rule is simple, if you want to fuck them, tell them and don't pretend to be a friend.
    If you want to be a friend, well, then this question would have never been asked.

0|0
    0|0
  • you stop ever talking to this girl i assume
    i never been in the friendzone tho i dont know perfectly
    but my friend did it once

he sopped suddenly talking and hanging out with this girl and month later he found a girlfriend , and the girl that friendzoned him is fkn jelous xD

its kinda laughable but well her loss i guess

just walk away from her dont contact her at all

0|1
    0|0
    • other question is - if she find u attractive , hot?
      if she does then u good to leave , she will be back ;)
      if she doesn't find u attractive - u will be in the friendzone forever

• Why don't you just try going out on a date with some other women? It really doesn't have to be a date. It could just be something friendly. Then tell your friendzoner that you went out and had a good time. Focus on the fact that you had fun.

See how she reacts?

If she seems disinterested, then I think you have your answer.

0|0
    1|0
  • No you got friendzoned because you were waiting for signs she likes you before hitting her up and thus she saw you as weak.

A better question to ask yourself is do you even like her? Cause if you did and you were a real man you'd approach her yourself rather than react to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you ask mate

Though it will only work if she is crushing on you. Other wise you lost a freind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Avoid it in the first place. Make your intentions clear and don't delay making a move. He who hesitates, masturbates

0|2
    0|0
  • Once you’re in the friend zone it’s hard to get out of that. You are usually in the friend zone for ar reason and

0|0
    0|0
  • that's messed up, so fixthat in the future... and ps I messed it up plenty that's how I know.
    "You friendzoned because of being unsure about the other persons intentions". clarify please. As I read it... you need to reverse that. Regardless of her intentions, you need to state her intentions and see if she responds. Don't base your intentions on hers.

read other articles and see. I think you could try but it gets weird if she's classified you as friend. You have to break that physical and verbal ice by conveying you desire her. Learn flirting, learn to inject sexual thoughts and vibe into her world, convey interest with your presence and she will pick up on it. her reaction is her own.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a easy as this.

0|2
    0|0
  • Ehhh... maybe, but usually no. Once a girl friendzones a guy, it's pretty much there forever. It's not like it is when a guy friendzones a girl.

0|2
    0|0
    • What happens in that scenario (2)?

• Show All
    • He used to stand at the gate n watch me walk n if I turned he still was tilting his head n watching. Gazes were long long. I’m sure he was playing with my mind. Now he just doesn’t say hi. It’s a long long story :)

• The flirting was fine but he never was comfortable with me throughout these 7 months

• The only women that are friend zone for me are wives or girlfriends of guy friends. I see no value in unattached women in friend zone.

0|0
    0|0
  • By telling the bitch to go fuck herself and walk away and leave her ass high and dry.

0|4
    0|0
  • yes anything possible if you real about what ya want start with being a good friend move up from there

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are t firmly in the friend zone, confess your feelings. It doesn’t have to be anything dramatic, just a simple “I have feelings for you” “I wanna be more than friends.” If you are firmly in the friend zone then cut off contact COMPLETELY for awhile, at least a few months. She has to STOP viewing you as a friend. After an elapse of time if you still have feelings for her, hit her up, and but suggest going out to dinner to catch up. Be polite, but not friendly, see how she reacts to you casually touching her (hand on her arm sort of thing, not an ass grab haha), and see how it goes from there. Honestly, most guys never make it past the “Cut off Contact” stage, typically because the girl will sense you pulling away and will bait you with something to reel you back in —“I really miss you”. Don’t fall for it. Either ignore, or respond nonchalantly.

0|0
    0|1
    • No he shouldn’t confess his feelings because that will only harden her disgust for him. If she asks why he stopped talking to her then he should say “I don’t do the friendzone. Best of luck”. Leave it at that.

• @sonnysunshine I said if he isn’t firmly in the friend zone. The way he words the question, he’s insinuating that this girl had romantic feelings for him, but he misinterpreted them. At least that’s how I read it.

• It's over. It may be easier to get out of the Twilight Zone.

0|2
    0|0
  • Tell said person upfront how you feel about them.

Stating you can't be their friend. You want a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is really hard to get out, you have to try not to get in, in the first place

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah you stop feeling sorry for yourself, and you start dating other women. Simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be there for them. Like, make sure you let them know you’re there. That leads to closeness and soon more.

0|0
    2|5
    • Be there for them so when she is frustrated and upset about another guy she likes more she has shoulder to cry on. Yes be a chump... cough

• That is worst advice , I had a crush on a girl , I was always there for her one day she told me she needed a boyfriend in her life , I was thinking of proposing her after some days for a perfect situation but within that time she Went with another guy who had sexually molested her , I was with her through all the trauma and situation after that when I asked you were saying you wanted a boyfriend what about me she said only as a brother or friend. I am okay with it after all it’s her decision to make

• @Manab learn that bullshit when you are young. If you get taken advantage of once forgive yourself, learn your lesson and move on. Don’t let it happen again though. All women are the same when it comes to this. All.

• Be more dominant

NOT cocky. DO NOT be an asshole.

Be a dominant and respectful guy.

0|0
    0|8
    • Coming from a guy, I'll tell you that's how guys get seen as jerks. Once a woman has rejected you then she'll never see you as dominant

• Show All
    • All I know is when I tried to take things slow and chivalrous in the past I without fail got friendzoned. Every single time.

• Then do what you want and quit asking us the questions when you won’t take our answer seriously

• Never tried getting out of the friendzone. Don't really want anything more than a friendship

0|0
    0|0
  • how exactly were you placed in the friend zone?

0|1
    0|0
  • Screw it and find someone else to screw.

0|1
    0|0
  • You fuck another bitch and move on.

0|0
    0|1
  • You move on.

0|1
    0|1
  • I been friendzoned.. too many times

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't get out of it. Lesson learned. Move on

0|0
    0|0
  • 99% of the time, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be Ronald Weasley.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be someone that's perusing her in a romantic

0|0
    0|0
  • Clarify the intentions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a hotter girl than her. Increase your sexual market value.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its easy to get out, just stop acting as her friend. Stop listening to her crap and understand she will never be with you. Go find a different girl and voila. Thats the only real way to get out of the friendzone.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes