Would you ever date a man/woman who's a technology geek?

Someone who passionately LOVES technology, buys all sorts of latest high-end electronic devices, and works in the tech field as an engineer or maintenance person for them.

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends
    Vote C
  • Others
    Vote D

1421

Most Helpful Girls

• Considering I'm a gamer and spend most of my time on a computer, heck yeah! It would be cool to discuss the latest technology with someone and he could teach me more about pcs, phones, consoles, or anything else he's into.

As long as he doesn't go broke trying to buy all the newest toys that come out, I see no issue with dating a techy guy.

• Yeah, my current guy loves technology, stays up to date on things and likes to buy the newest stuff. Can get annoying at the amount of money that's spent, but it's nice seeing him passionate about something.

• Does he often buy the latest smartphones (Samsung Galaxy S, iPhones, etc.), tablets (iPads, Samsung Galaxy Tabs, etc.) and latest video game console models (Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, etc.)?

• He likes having all the new consoles (besides Xbox). He trades in his galaxy regularly for the newest one and is kinda protective over it for the first month XD He's not obsessed with the newest games if he knows he wouldn't play them, but he definitely has a lot of them.

Most Helpful Guys

• Usually people that understand technology don’t waste money on tons of useless shit. It’s businessmen looking for status symbols or technology illiterate people that are constantly being sold the next piece of crap based on buzz words.

• I buy a lot of technology myself but only the ones that I know for sure that I'm gonna use. Once I stop using an electronic device, I sell them or give them away to a family member.

• Well most people I know check benchmarks and determine what they need rather than chasing fads and ads.

• Hell yeah, having someone that also understands would be awesome, just as long as they're not apple obsessed

• Nothing against Apple but I do wish they'd make the iOS less limited/restricted and not hold iPads and iPhones back from their full hardware potential.

• No, don't hold back against apple, the technology inside an iPhone is good quality but it's all leashed down and they do it on purpose, just jailbreak an android and all is good