If a guy never expressed his intention to be exclusive why would he get angry?

And yeah... i was kinda looking for a way out. He's too pushy.
How do i delete this post without selecting mho?

1218

Most Helpful Guy

• He's a gaslighter. He wants anything and everything to be your fault, so he's laying the groundwork now. Any guy who feels the need to both proclaim is own status as "a real catch", and at the same time denigrate his choice in partners needs to be kicked to the curb. How much of a catch can he be if his usual mode is to "fuck around" with "dumb chicks"?

• I figured. Conversations with him were pretty one sided, and he acted like women were only good for sex and he was pushy for sex all the time... He's not a bad looking guy himself though so I don't understand why he acts the way he does.

• He actually blackmailed me

• Yup. In keeping with his behavior. He wants to be "in control" more than to be the recipient of your affection. Kick him to the curb, and walk away.

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants complete and total control over you that what you do.

• He actually blackmailed me when I said I don't want to see him anymore. What the actual fuck!

• Probably can’t get a girl the other way. And thank you for MHO.