How do you recover from pooping in your pants on a date?

I was sick and it just came out and he smelled it and knew.
Updates:
he texted me saying that he thought it was hot that i pooped in my pants. it’s not over. what do i say?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I dont think this is real... but seeing the things I've seen.. there is an off chance that it may be. There are only 2 choices.
    But before that... if you knew you were sick... why the eff did you go on the date?
    Secondly.. a warning would have been nice...
    thirdly..(and this is the most disturbing (and untrue) part)... he texted you saying it was hot you pooped your pants...
    I dont think there are many guys on earth that find that attractive... at least not in a public place... which leads me to believe you are either a catfish... or you have a weirdo date... either way does not bode good.

0|0
    0|0
    • oh. There are guys that would jump on that shit like it was honey. The Internet has shown us that there is plenty of coprophilia out there.

• @DDpsy i dont dabble... sorry. I remain classy.

• If he really likes you, he'll get over it.
    I understand how incredibly embarrassing it would be, but they will get over it if their feelings for you are genuine.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahahah sorry him thinking it’s hot just reveals some gross kinks in my opinion.
    If you’re cool with that then full throttle ahead! If not then let him go. Can’t really dictate your feeling for you though.

0|1
    0|0
    • Agreed! So long as he doesn't expect her to make this a foreplay ritual.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you want another date say "Thanks. I was mortified. Can we try again?"

If you don't, say "Sorry, I think it's just a bad sign that this isn't going to work."

0|0
    0|0
  • Accept it.
    If he's an adult, he will accept it too.

(He's actually done it too... Sharts happen - especially to guys who drink a lot.)

0|0
    0|0
  • He thought it was hot? Oh my dear that’s a bit weird isn’t it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya don't. You'll think about that on your death bed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no clue how but if you do recover from that then you can be sure it is true love.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gonna need a senzu for that one

1|0
    0|0
  • you dont recover u just can't do it xD

0|0
    1|0
  • Jesus Christ on that update

1|1
    0|0
  • Boy think girls would not poop
    You are done

0|0
    1|0
  • Suicide to restore your honor

0|1
    0|0
  • Change your name and move to another state?

1|0
    0|0
  • Its a fine it happens to the best of us

0|0
    0|0
  • throw it at him he will think its cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahah are you serious lol

0|0
    0|0
  • if a guy told me pooping in my pants was a nice thing it would set alarm bells ringing , must hav been awful for u but

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahah a girl I was on a date with pooped her pants once

1|0
    0|0
  • Give him a laxative so he poops his.

0|0
    0|0
    • Update: I guess you can take the laxative next time if he likes that kinda thing. Does not seem too hygenic but whatever floats your boat.

Recommended myTakes