Would you date a serial cheater or had history of cheating? Why/why not?

The person is the person of your dreams. Except they cheated before.
You meet a girl - she is almost perfect in every way. The girl of your dreams. Except her only flaw is she cheated before...

3653

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends...
    I cheated once and only once when I was 18. I regret it and have no intention of doing it again. If she cheated once, a long time ago and regrets it, sure I would still date her. But if she cheated in every single relationship she had in her life... Honey good bye!