What Dating App Pisses You Off The Most?

• Tinder
  • Plenty of Fish
  • Bumble
    Vote C
  • Match
    Vote D
  • Coffee Meets Bagel
    Vote E
  • Ok Cupid
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G

1932

Most Helpful Guy

• All of them. Girls there are extremely picky, vain, and not honest at all.

• So would you say they are like that in real life too?

• Interesting perspective.. thanks for the comment!

• Women can be unrealistic when it comes to men. I do well for myself financially, am charming and decent looking. Had plenty of girls who are under the caliber that I’m used to try their luck with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think men are the ones who have the hardest time on dating apps

• I think the guy in your background pic is so hot😂😆 "40 year old virgin "

• For sure. I sat with some women watching them use dating apps on their side. There is no mercy.