What Dating App Pisses You Off The Most?

What Dating App Pisses You Off The Most?
  • Tinder
    Vote A
  • Plenty of Fish
    Vote B
  • Bumble
    Vote C
  • Match
    Vote D
  • Coffee Meets Bagel
    Vote E
  • Ok Cupid
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• All of them. Girls there are extremely picky, vain, and not honest at all.

0|1
    0|0
    • So would you say they are like that in real life too?

• Show All
    • Interesting perspective.. thanks for the comment!

• Women can be unrealistic when it comes to men. I do well for myself financially, am charming and decent looking. Had plenty of girls who are under the caliber that I’m used to try their luck with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think men are the ones who have the hardest time on dating apps

0|7
    1|1
    • I think the guy in your background pic is so hot😂😆 "40 year old virgin "

• Show All
    • For sure. I sat with some women watching them use dating apps on their side. There is no mercy.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Plenty of fish because my dad used it to cheat on my mum for years

0|0
    0|0
  • I used eharmony, apparently their idea of a personality personality doesn't fall within there realm of being a personality, so yeah... they couldn't match me with anyone, so im forced to solo it like i always do

0|1
    0|0
  • Tinder is a lot less frustrating once you realize 90% of the girls are just there for an ego boost. OKCupid was mostly trannies when I was on. POF is probably the least irritating, though largely unproductive.
    Bumble just drove me nuts, I had the exact same pictures and profile (to the letter) as Tinder an POF, and in 3 months got one match that never messaged me.
    Never tried the others

0|1
    0|0
    • So was it the apps or maybe your profile that needed some help?

• Show All
    • Tinder yes, the others no. Bumble, just couldn’t be bothered. Never seen a reason to upgrade POF, the only real perk I’m aware if getting to see who “likes” you, and most of those are fake profiles anyway. My search criteria inlcudes any girl I could possibly have any interest in anyway.

• If I had to recommend upgrading on any app it would actually be Bumble. They have far less bots , scammers, and prosti-tots. I would wake up every morning to a fresh batch of strangers just waiting to chat. Not sure why everyone else is having issues.

• every single one. Tinder is non stop swiping. POF has bots as well as OKC. Bumble you wait a year and a life

0|2
    0|0
  • Tinder! Too many liars, telling me they fancy me & wanna meet up, only to unmatch me before we even meet up, so I never hear from them again

0|1
    0|0
    • Why do you think that is? is there anything that you could be doing to turn them off to the point that they unmatch you? Is it possible? or they are just all liars?

• All just liars

• That is terrible. I am so sorry for what has happened to you. I hope it gets better. Thanks for the comment.

• i didn't really mind any, just that guys off tinder were socially retarded or criminal and i got stalked on my dates, pof is okay i guess (it didn't go anywhere) and okc had super creeps and some fun-ish dates. i could see why some people would be into some of the okc users but i didn't know why they were showing me those types of guys. tinder was great for sexual assault and finding out my past relationships dragged on. so i guess tinder pissed me off the most.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tinder and bumble are based completely on your appearance. Ones like okCupid actually attempt to match you with common interests

0|1
    0|0
  • Tinder all the way!

a while I made a theory that all women have prostitute encoded in their DNA and months of using tinder this theory became a fact within months

0|0
    2|0
    • Did you ever upgrade in those months of using Tinder or did you stick with the Free shitty version for said months?

• Show All
    • Can we get some fucking pink down votes for this guy... come on ladies... lets go lets go!

• I hear ya man!

• OkCupid fucking blows now. And it used to actually be good. So it gets my vote.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tinder, getting matches is easy enough... getting someone who will even talk if you message them is ridiculous. I don't know how anyone has ever gotten anywhere on it. Tempted by Bumble since replying is implied from the get go.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have actually found bumble to be really good. Especially if you upgrade to their BeeLine where you automatically see who has swiped on you. All you have to do is match with them if you like them and they will start the chat. Women are more in control on Bumble and aren't just swiping on everyone... they are really picky but once you know who likes you its easy.

• Okcupid. I was there in like 2012 and again in 2014. Never goin back lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Tinder gets irritating but overall I think it’s one of the better ones

0|1
    0|0
  • Tinder. Tinder is a hookup app and people know that. Yet, they get pissed at you when you say you are only on the app to hookup. That's what Tinder is for. If you want a real relationship, go to match. com

0|0
    0|0
    • There are hundreds if not thousands of people who have found great relationships on Tinder. Do people hook up on this app sure but it's not just a hook up app. Although I do agree... if you are looking for something serious... there are better apps for that.

• Once I stopped using that online dating stuff I stopped caring altogether. No need to get mad about it, just quit instead, it's much easier to quit and let go of it altogether. Although I can understand that if it's a paying site and you paid and got nothing and they making it a pain in the ass to completely cancel your subscription and are still billing you month after month even after you told them you are done and wanted to end your subscription, that I can see why would get somebody angry and upset. Sometimes, you just have to cancel your credit card completely and start over anew in those cases.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only tried one dating app called meetme. That was one worst. Most user just wanted to fuck. No wonder why I want on Facebook instead. To get a guy that I like. That I now ha current boyfriend. the other one I didn’t try.

0|0
    0|0
    • Meet me also is literally the worst dating app to ever exist.

• Show All
    • FB is coming out with their own dating service. I think they are currently testing in other countries at the moment. FB could solve the proximity problem individuals have with meeting eachother. Should be interesting.

• Yep. I met my current boyfriend from Facebook on social media side. As well mating my cheaters ex bfs.

• Hinge is the best one, but they're all annoying. Better to have enough girlfriends to survive without it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bumble because every guy I’ve been on a date with from there have turned out to be douchebags.

0|0
    0|0
    • You mean these guys kept their "Doucheness" hidden all the way up to the first date? Relationships usually end how they started because people forgive the red flags in the beginning because these people have one or two qualities they are hanging their hopes on for them being a great guy. Could they of possibly given off some red flags that you simply ignored?

• I've only really used tinder and I like it well enough.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dating apps never pissed me off when I used them. Certain users did though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder and plenty of fish I've used both and Plenty of fish bombarded me non stop with emails every hour or so..😧😡

0|0
    0|0
  • The dating apps that don't get you any results at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any that cost money to message someone 😂

0|1
    0|1
  • G@G dating app pisses me off the most

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't really like any of them so I guess all?

1|1
    0|0
    • How come? What don't you like?

• I'unno some I don't like the layout (petty but I do minor graphic design and notice that lmao) others I just don't like talking to anyone. And tinder is just a fuck app so I like that one the least

• They're all ridiculous.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've used all of them except match and they all sucked

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder algorithms are a joke. The top 20% get seen by everyone else is ignored

0|0
    0|0
    • Night clubs have been doing this for decades.. picking out the top 20% of the crowd to enter without a charge. If you wanted to bypass that you pay. No different here! It's a business. Thanks for the comment though you are right.

• All some of women I like live in New York , To FL ones around here I have no interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • TINDA

Never heard of Bumble and the Coffee one

0|1
    0|0
  • POF sucks! Nothing but scammers and fake profiles.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm black. So I won't find success on any.

0|1
    0|0
  • What’s coffee meets bagel?

0|1
    0|1
  • I think pof was my favorite

0|1
    0|0
  • Tinder is a hookup app. Not a dating app

0|1
    0|0
  • All of them
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

2|3
    0|0
  • Tinder. Lots of catfish, shit people

0|1
    0|0
  • G@G.

2|0
    1|3
  • Tinder for sure.

0|2
    0|0
  • All of them !

0|0
    0|0
  • OK cupid for sure!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t have issues with them

0|1
    0|0
  • All of them

1|0
    0|0
  • All of them. They just reek of desperation.

0|0
    0|0
    • There are millions that are reeking of desperation on these apps. So I guess you are the cool guy!

• All of them. I guess match the most

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone that expects you to pay. Why? Because there are so many profiles left up or set up so people can be nosey to see who's on or have left and because they are not paying their profile is left up but can't be contacted.

1|0
    0|0
    • That is why you pick an app that has a good upgrade where you can find engaged people who have liked you. I am pretty sure people who have abandoned their profile will not be swiping on you.

• In a small town it means you go looking.

• Okay well that is a different story. Online Dating doesn't work well in small towns. Thanks for the comments.

• Any of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Instagram

0|3
    1|0
  • POF I get all kinds of spam. Girls messages me and tell me to join their site

0|1
    0|0
    • That is true.. POF has a lot of that.

• Show All
    • I've had pretty ones reply back but I couldn't get any further

• Ok.. why do you think you couldn't get any further? Self awareness is key online or off? So what do you think?

• Only ever tried Bumble, but I hate that they keep inactive profiles on the site and that there is only a 24 hour window to start a conversation or else the match expires. The algorithm for which matches show up is also weird. Additionally I find it uncomfortable that there is a paid “supermatch” option since it is like those guys who use that are paying just to grab my attention.

0|0
    0|0
    • that app is for trannies

• Show All
    • Pretty much. Also, I should add, many girls are in fact "liking" most guys, to match as much as they can, then just throw away most of them to keep a few. Which is why they usually ignore guys there.

• @Guanfei Women are a bit more picky on Bumble... and Bumble doesn't really allow you to mass swipe like Tinder. I do agree Tinder is easy to mass swipe and throw away people they don't want... that is why I don't recommend Tinder ever.

Recommended myTakes