If you could ask your ex boyfriend/girlfriend any question what would it be?

• Are you currently happy?
  • Do you still love me?
  • Why? I just want to know why? (whatever they did to you applies)
    Vote C
  • Will you ever forgive me?
    Vote D
  • Do you want to give it another chance?
    Vote E
  • Other... Leave Comment.
    Vote F

6362

Most Helpful Girls

• I would ask him why is such a dead beat parent ever since he got together with his new girlfriend. Before her, he was great. Always showed up to pick up the kids. Always was the first person to buy them whatever they needed if i simply didn't have the funds. I mever asked for child support. Ever. But now that he has a girlfriend, shits changed. He never asks about them. If i say they need something, he will tell me to get my new man to buy it. I love his girlfriend. she's fantastic. But he's turned into a cock sucker. And I want to know why.

• Think little.
      It sounds like little bitterness that he has a new one and have put down the foot that he isn't a walking wallet that you can use instead of getting the stuff yourself when it is on your time to care for the kids.

• Never ask any of these in the options... It's called ex for a reason... I would ask that guy anything, neither I would care about him

• Never? Some people still do care about their ex's.

• I don't even wanna know that feeling and I think I won't because I believe in my current relationship. What I had before was toxic.

• Putting your head in the sand doesn’t keep it away. Of course no one wants to feel that feeling, it’s awful, I’m currently finding it too hard to get into any type of relationship as I’ve never had closure with certain relationships that I truly needed answers and full closure on. It’s f’d me up that bad that I don’t feel it’s right to get into anything else for fear of what it may cause in future ones.

I’ve always got the whys what’s Whos I don’t understands going around in my head from these and it’s so traumatic it debilitating some times.

I don’t wish it on anyone. But saying it won’t happen doesn’t mean it won’t. You can only say you will never be that way to someone and that you will give someone the closure they need if they ever need it xxx

Most Helpful Guys

• I would ask my ex-wife if she ever once cried about us getting a divorce, because she never shed one tear in my presence. She was the "strong little soldier" that her daddy taught her to be. . . and that was one of the problems we had.

• I honestly have no interest in asking them any such thing, but if I had to, I would ask one previous ex why she didn't make at least some effort to make things work.