Is this true, does he make valid points?

Updates:
I think he is wrong on a few points particularly the fact that women are attracted for the most part to tall men who have male model or movie star looks.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't wanna watch all the videos, bur the first one, he seemed pretty legit. But like you said, not all women want a freaking gym rat giant. There are MILLIONS of couples who are all shapes and sizes, colors, etc. I still don't understand why people think women are so complicated, unless your oblivious to pretty easy insinuations. Like, men, not all women want the same thing, act the same way and so on. We really aren't that different. The problem begins, when certain people ruin things for the whole lot of us. When douchebag cunts ruin men because they suck, it makes women look like shit, when douchebag dicks ruin women, they ruin the imagine of men for the lot as well. It then proceeds to turn into men and women busting out recipients about which gender is the more negative. Which in turn makes people bitter and they try to manipulate people into believing their philosophy about some group because out of the BILLIONS of people in the world, you are BOUND to meet that person who is a piece of shit, when in reality, we are all much similar than we give each other credit for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hierosolyma

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you imagine how much more humble women we if they didn't have their makeup they all think they are the shit with 5 layers of fake face on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes