Does anybody look good after waking up?

I’m talking about right after waking up. You get up and see yourself in the mirror. Do you look good? I don’t lol
  • I look good 247
    Vote A
  • I look like a zombie
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I've realised during weekdays I look worse in the morning than I do on weekends and on holiday...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• yes I wake up looking like Squidward

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My face is always swollen and my hair is a mess. I need at least an hour to look like a person after waking up.

1|0
    0|0
  • My hair gets messy and if I don’t drink some orange juice I’ll look tired haha.
    It’s impossible to look good 24\7 and people who pretend to are just lying to themselves.
    You can’t look your best after you wake up lol:)) maybe after washing your face, brushing your teeth and drinking a coffee/ juice or something yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • I look best in the morning!!! Think it might be all about the amount of sleep you get. After 8 hours of sleep, I wake up with such a nice light complexion and no blue circles under my eyes. My hair is always straight so that's no issue, so mornings are good

0|1
    0|0
  • well i am always super awake and ready for my workout after getting up, additionally i got short dreadlocks, so my hair can't be a mess, and i never wear makeup anyway... soooo i look totally perfekt and normal the moment i jump out of my bed :D

1|1
    0|0
  • An actual photo of me in the mornings.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do. But I’m young and don’t wear much makeup. It’ll change eventually but for now I’m pretty.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure. There is natural beauty, and there's made-up beauty. Choose a woman that has natural beauty cuz you'll have to wake up to that mug for the rest of your life.

It's been said that beauty is skin deep. But ugly is to the bone. ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Unless I sleep in a bad position that imprints marks on my face, I actually look decent when I wake up.

0|1
    0|0
  • I literally look the the same 24/7. What you see is what you get with me. No surprises..😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I do. And I mean "right after waking up". Then I wash my eyes with warm water and see the nightmare I look like. 😆

0|1
    0|0
  • I envy the people that do! I look like a nightmare when I wake up. I usually find that I've nearly missed being choked by my own hair! XD

0|0
    0|0
  • 99% of the time I look like a disaster when I wake up, 1% of the time I look alright.

3|0
    0|0
  • I look absolutely awful I am not at all a morning person and I still don't understand how any person who has ever slept over at my place didn't just run away as soon as they woke up to my morning face

0|0
    0|0
  • I look better when I wake up than the rest of the day. 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • My prior girlfriend did, she had some amazing genes and hair! nobody else I know...

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL @ "I don't"... that made my day. My hair looks like shit when I wake up. Perhaps bald people have better luck.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol nobody does. Remember hearing about the iPhone face recognition issue?

0|1
    0|0
  • Every woman I have slept with has looked beautiful in the morning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. My hair has a mind of it's own and it doesn't comb, when I wake up it looks very sloppy then about an hour later it will magically revert back to it's normal state.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m rocking the chrome dome so bed head is when the sheets stick to my head :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I look like a zombie, but i look like 24/7 anyway so it don't matter.
    And my hair is better with bedhead style so...

0|0
    0|0
  • I look like a freight train that smashed through a 50 foot thick concrete barrier.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got dreads so I'm literally the same all day every day

0|1
    0|0
  • pff turbulance ain't a problem I get fly in any weather

nah just kidding

I look like most awakened people

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anyone does. I mean the only thing wrong with me is my hair and eyes. I just look like I'm a zombie

0|0
    0|0
    • Or not a zombie I mean just like I'm drunk but I usually stay in the bed for long so when I actually go out the room I'm already looking good

• The only way I will ever look good is if I get plastic surgery

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair is really short, so I don't need to do much. The smell before I shower is a different story.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bold of you to assume that I look good regardless of time of day

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, if only I did look good as of I went out on the town everyday

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend at the least looks good. Same goes for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. Incredibly good even.

0|2
    0|0
  • Some people do, but definitely not me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I look the exact same, for better or worse.

0|1
    0|0
  • I sometimes do

0|1
    0|0
  • NOOOO! I look horrible.

1|1
    0|0
  • I know some people 😍

1|1
    0|0
  • It depends

0|1
    0|0
  • I look pretty good

0|1
    0|0
  • I look so gross. My lips are all swollen and puffy

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep. I'm always me. I have no mask to put on...

0|0
    0|0
  • I look like a zombie 24/7.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cats.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always look good. LOL hahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't look bad in the morning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I look good😅

0|0
    0|0
  • We aren't sleeping beauty haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I look good 247

0|0
    0|0
  • Barney Stinson

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair always looks like trash. And if I had bad sleep, dark circles. Those are my top two in the morning that really have me lookin like shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes I manage to wake up looking like I wouldn't scare kids away

0|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes