Would you delete your social media accounts if your partner asked you to?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• No. At least not unless they provided a good reason. One of the biggest warning signs of domestic violence is that the perpetrator tries to isolate the victim. Making them delete social media is one way to do that.

I was abused as a kid, which puts me at a higher risk of being in an abusive relationship later on. But because I know that, I’m hyper aware of all the signs. I refuse to live in fear again. It’s better to just be single.

If they didn’t provide a good reason, and kept pushing the issue, I would probably break up with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol yeah I mean I already deleted my Twitter, snap chat, Facebook, etc. 1-2 years ago and that was on my own will and desire bc I find them toxic and time consuming. But. I only have Instagram just to message my siblings since they don't have phone numbers.

0|1
    0|0
    • I find it odd that they have social media profiles but not a phone number which means they do not have a phone.

• They have phones, but my dad said they can only have numbers and everything once they have jobs and can pay their own phone bills. So they use apps.

• @KuchiKopiLover
      Giving someone a phone without a, phone number is stupid.

Most Helpful Guys

• She can also ask me to stop using the mobile phone.
    We'll use only the landline. This way she can be sure she's there whenever i talk to someone. maybe even listen from the upstairs phone.
    then she can ask me to stop going out altogether. Maybe ask me to live in the basement without light.

as much as I hate social media and don't own any, if i'd have such past times, I laugh and laugh and laugh. Hysterically. And if she doesn't I'd get all serious all of the sudden and tell her to get out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, we already did, three years
    ago. No Facebook, no Twitter, no
    Instagram... To be honest, the
    marriage has never been more
    problem and issue free.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Not unless he gives me a very very good reason

0|0
    0|0
  • No, unless it was a dating account

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not a cheater

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. He doesn't control me.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • but yea will delete some cause i dont use them

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I won't be controlled like that

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not their business.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably make one to annoy them.

0|0
    2|0
  • No, fuck him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why the fuck would I do that?

0|0
    0|0
  • All I have is GaG and LinkedIn, so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm a partner, not a slave.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would without thinking once

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no

0|1
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn’t

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope because I'm not a fool

0|0
    0|0
  • No I've done nothing wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on what social media it is...

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I would.

0|0
    0|1
  • I already did but not because someone told me

0|0
    0|0
  • noi wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Too late already did

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not very attached to social media but no. Why would my partner want me to?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would if it is beneficial towards our relationship and there becomes drama because social media can do that and its found a lot of relationships are healthier without it. I don't see why some people make it a big deal. Like social media is their "life."

1|2
    0|0
  • I would but I never understood why I had to during my previous relationship. I’m not a very attractive guy, nobody is hitting on me on social media anyway and I’m not getting requests constantly.
    It wouldn’t be the same with my partner though because it’s enough to be female to get hit on all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, Fuck him.

0|1
    0|0
  • Does it include GAG

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes