Is this girl interested even though she told me she needs time to herself after ending another relationship?

Patriotsman413
Hey guys,
So this past Saturday I was serving this family of 10 people. And the girl leaves her number for me on the table. We were texting all night and Sunday before we met for the super bowl. (She invites me) she was being super flirty through text. Then when I met with her she was being very shy and nervous. But was complimenting me a lot, and said her family loved me. I was touching her leg and she froze up. We have a lot in, common we are literally the same person. We hugged and she said she had a great time. Then yesterday after not talking much, and when I asked her to get drinks, she told me “I had a great time with you too! But I just got out of a relationship just recently. I thought that I was ready but I’m not. I’m so sorry.” I told her that I had been in the situation before and I understand, and apologized if I made her uncomfortable. She said, “omg stop you didn’t! I just need time to myself for right now.

Is she into me even though she needs some time to herself? Because she said she had a great time and she was complimenting me a lot saying, “I’m a fun server, I’m very cute and Italian. And her family loved me.”
0
1