Girls are you attracted to younger guys or more mature older guys?

• Older men
  • Younger guys
  • Exactly the same age
    Vote C
  • Other/Comment
    Vote D
yay my question got featured by gag! xD

525

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting. As of the point in time I read this, every female respondent indicated a mature older man - which incidentally also is characteristic of hypergamy.

Rule of thumb: females tend to mate horizontally and upwards, trying to get a mate one to two notches above them. Men mate horizontally and down.

Women value social-economic status (a proxy is age/maturity); men value youth and beauty.

Most Helpful Girls

• Usually older guys. I like how mature most of them are and most of them know how to treat women. They know what they want in life and work towards their goal which is awesome and I like the way they look. Not saying that younger or guys of my age aren't handsome, sorted or wise, some are and I've met them but most of the guys I know who are like this are older.

• Around my age or late twenties/early thirties. I want kids early and the other the man I have, the more likely he also is ready to settle down.