• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• For me to date a person, I need to have things in common. I cannot assess someone I just met based on 5 minutes chatting. I need time and in-depth conversation for some period.

Only knowing a person's way of ticking, our mutual intellectual affinities, likes and dislikes would be a reason for me to commit to a date.

As the term "date" is understood in our society, it is expected to lead to a more intimate relation if people find qualities in each that are sufficiently profound to get that far.

And then, I need several dates because a person that is just looking into getting you to the horizontal position is not a person I would want to date in the first place. I want someone my equal intellectually that does not only want physical interactions but more important, intellectual interaction.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to explain what you mean by "just met". Do you mean like in an elevator and he says let's go out and you agree? Or maybe someone from work that you met and kind of had some interaction with before he asks you out? I myself would want to get to know a little about a guy first to ascertain if he is a player, is already in a relationship, is just looking for a fast hookup, and if our personalities jive. Too many women jump into relationships/sex before they even know a person and then wonder how they wind up with a real snook.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No I wouldn't date someone I just met.
    I know absolutely nothing about them and thus can't have any motivation to pursue anything with them outside of their appearance, which ultimately isn't a real factor in determining whether we would work out together.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. However, no one would ever date me without it being a pity date.

0|0
    0|0
    • If you change your attitude, it won't be that way. Girls won't even go on a pity date with me

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It’s happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, if there is mutual interest, why hesitate?

0|0
    0|0
  • depends, i wouldn't have sex with them or kiss them before i felt it was the time, but i would spend time with them

1|0
    0|0
  • If we met and started hanging out randomly that day and if it turned out really well and we really got along, I would have no issues with dating that person.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not a very trusting person so I would need to get to know that person first before anything romantic happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course and you to get to know them better through dating. I don't like all the talking that goes along with it at first Its like you're being
    interviewed for a potential boyfriend keeper

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah I have before about 1000 times yayyyyyyy Im wayyyyy too hyper

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I went on a date once literately 10 minutes after meeting a woman. We ended up living together for 18 months after that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd imagine those rarely work out then again a 1st date is supposed to be an ice beaker so who knows.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, I'd go on a date if I dig her, but I won't get serious right away.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I felt a connection, yes why waste time getting to know someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean eventually if u met someone you will have to date them if u 2 get along

0|0
    0|0
    • My answer is obvious, but some girls on here said that they wouldn't date someone who isn't a friend of friends.

• If would be single, I would defensively do! Why no if the person is good?

0|0
    0|0
    • That's a question I hoped the girls would answer as it makes little sense to me as well.

• I've done that when I wasn't committed.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I would not.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why is that?

• Show All
    • Prior to meeting up, appearance is all it can be based on. Friends of friends or stranger.

• Yes, and that's exactly what I'm avoiding?

• Depends on if she or he is an interesting person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • with right chemistry yes ofcourse !

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not😄

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not, prefer to go on a date first though

0|0
    0|0
    • A few girls on here said they don't date strangers. Which made me roll my eyes, so I wanted to get a bit more of a majority opinion.

• Personally I think girls are too quick to judge and dont give guys enough of a chance

Recommended myTakes