Would you date someone who gets plastic surgeries?

Would you date someone who was unattractive and gets plastic surgery to look so attractive?
I mean for example that picture... how the hell? Would you date someone who gets plastic surgeries?Would you date someone who gets plastic surgeries?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Results
    Vote C

1413

Most Helpful Guys

• I would if it helped them as a cosmetic solution to possible defects or post accident that left them scarred or deformed.

I wouldn't if they did it just to look like some perfect porcelain doll or barbie. That screams insecurity in my head. People get older, looks fade, it's okay. That's the natural process.

Bill Burr quoted it perfectly. "Would you rather be 52 and look 52, or be 52 and look like a 28 year old lizard?"

• No.
    Not unless it is a legit medical problem... a cleft pallet repair, repairing a scar or leveling a large hump on the nose.

Any vain stuff, just playing around with your looks for the vanity of it... no. Most look weird when they do that anyway.

Most Helpful Girls

• yes, but it depends. I ean if they had a birth defect or were disfigured, that is totally fine. Also, if they didn't have many, it is fine as well. I mean, maybe they had a ugly nose, or something like that. But if the are addicted to it and look more and more ridiculous, no...

• No. A person who does that does not love themselves. And if they cannot love themselves, they are incapable of loving me. I don't want a fake. If you look ugly to other people, you have to look special to me.