Would you date someone who gets plastic surgeries?

Would you date someone who was unattractive and gets plastic surgery to look so attractive?
I mean for example that picture... how the hell? Would you date someone who gets plastic surgeries?Would you date someone who gets plastic surgeries?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Results
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I would if it helped them as a cosmetic solution to possible defects or post accident that left them scarred or deformed.

I wouldn't if they did it just to look like some perfect porcelain doll or barbie. That screams insecurity in my head. People get older, looks fade, it's okay. That's the natural process.

Bill Burr quoted it perfectly. "Would you rather be 52 and look 52, or be 52 and look like a 28 year old lizard?"

1|1
    0|0
  • No.
    Not unless it is a legit medical problem... a cleft pallet repair, repairing a scar or leveling a large hump on the nose.

Any vain stuff, just playing around with your looks for the vanity of it... no. Most look weird when they do that anyway.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• yes, but it depends. I ean if they had a birth defect or were disfigured, that is totally fine. Also, if they didn't have many, it is fine as well. I mean, maybe they had a ugly nose, or something like that. But if the are addicted to it and look more and more ridiculous, no...

1|1
    0|0
  • No. A person who does that does not love themselves. And if they cannot love themselves, they are incapable of loving me. I don't want a fake. If you look ugly to other people, you have to look special to me.

1|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would Date her but I wouldn't her a child with her.

0|1
    0|0
    • *I wouldn't get a child with her

• Show All
    • Brutal honesty.. purpose of this application 🤷🏻‍♀️

• That is bullshit. Just because she had surgery it doesn't mean she was ugly. She could have just got her boobs done. Or she could have been disfigured due to illness or an accident.

• hell no. no way. unless it was very small and didn't significantly change their appearance (a small nose job for instance), no.

0|1
    0|0
  • If it doesn't look unnatural like a lot of cosmetic surgery does then maybe. Probably wouldn't want to have kids if they were really ugly before the surgery though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dunno, there's a difference between a small, unnecessary surgery and a big insecurity that is abnormal disfigured or small/large.
    I think if it was 1 surgery that was necessary, I wouldn't mind.

0|1
    0|0
  • No because men shouldn't have plastic surgeries no matter what unless there is a medical reason for it

0|1
    0|0
  • If it was because they didn't look how about of there body or face looked then no.
    If it was because they were in an accident, burned, attacked, had a disease, had a birth defect then I would understand.

1|0
    0|0
  • If his nose is like REALLY big and he is uncomfortable, then sure, why not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I can find someone who is already naturally attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • You say this as if men are obligated to create children they don't want...

0|1
    0|0
  • No, seems gay for men to do it

1|1
    1|0
    • Well not always. I'm not planning on getting one or anything but I mean it a man has an ugly nose or jaw and wanna make it look better...

• Yes because I might get one in the future

1|1
    1|0
  • No I don't like anything that is artificial

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't like superficial people so no.

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes. Because I respect others choices.

0|1
    2|0
  • Yes why not..

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it’s their body so i don’t care

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • The problem is having kids with her lol...

0|0
    0|0
  • It sucks

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I will date her

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ve had to get some minor stuff done because I’ve gotten older. I gotten PRP injections on my scalp to treat hair loss. I also got photofacial to get rid of sunspots. Not ashamed of it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes