Do guys still pay for dates?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Unless if my girlfriend wanted to plan ahead for an event and to pay in advance, I'll always be a gentleman to pay for our dates! Even though my girlfriend is the one who makes exponentially more money than I do, I still want to show how much I care about her and wanting to surprise her on the occasion! I would imagine most men want to be courteous in paying for dates to show how polite and kind they are to spoil a girl for the day/night whether if it's a fun date or one to take the relationship up another level! It ultimately depends on who's planning for the occasion, regardless of gender.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they want. I personally could pay for a date, because obviously I would go for a date only with a person, who I truly care about, and when you care about someone, you can do little favors like that. However if she would espect me to do it, I would find it a bit arrogant of her.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes they do. Those who ask to split are in the friendzone 🙂

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I always have paid when dating. I made more money than the girls, and felt it was unfair to have them pay. Also, I liked being able to give them something they liked.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's whoever asked the other out / if it's organised by both parties then pay separately in my short-lived experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • I payed for the first date because I wanted to, but usually we split it evenly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, especially 1st dates.

0|0
    0|1
  • yeah i do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course

0|0
    0|0
  • The guys I know do