When 'dating' do you meet/see more than one person?

So I'm now in a relationship with a man I met accidentally a couple of weeks ago but prior to that was seeing a guy once a week 'dating' who had the idea that when you 'date' you only see one person and not meet multiple people like I was under the impression you did. Well the guy I had met before has basically messaged me today noticeably unhappy that I hadn't spoken to him properly for over a week and appear to have been dating someone else whilst seeing him (having not seen him for over 2 weeks now and I now have a boyfriend) and I'm just curious as to how others view it! Thanks, guys!
  • Yes, you're meeting new people before starting a relationship.
  • No, you're committed to dating that one person.
  • Depends (please comment logic below).
    Vote C

11