What skills do you find the most attractive in the opposite sex and why?

Ladies and Gentleman I want to know what 2-3 skills do you find the most attractive in the opposite sex and why?

Not Talents like singing or playing an instrument. Not Hobbies like working out or playing video games.

I’m talking about Handy Skills like carpentry, pluming, gardening, cooking, grilling/barbecuing and automotive/mechanic. Being able to listen and communicate effectively, make small talk, read a map, sew, take care of a baby/child, wash laundry (and fold It), balance a budget, mix a damn good cocktail do the dishes or excel at their job.

Things that may require both of you or maybe some thing you don’t know how to do or hate doing. You get the idea.

Mine would have to be:

Balancing a budget, I can fallow one but I can’t for my life make one.

Taking care of a baby/child, I think both parents need to be able to do this if you’re going to have children.

Excelling at his job, it doesn’t matter what it is just that he takes pride in it and has a good environment at his job so he isn’t stressed out all the time.

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• 1) Good at strategy games (board games or video games or card games that involve strategy and critical thinking, not just luck or reflexes or whatever).

2) Good at deep conversation and debate. Like philosophy and politics and religion and science. Mostly just patient and open-minded and critical enough to have those conversations and not get bored or change the subject.

3) Communication skills; say what you mean and listen when I'm opening up to you.

That's my top three, not in that order but w/e.

1|0
    0|0
  • The whole gamut of DIY, cooking and gardening. Someone who can consistently put a shot in the 7 ring or better would be welcome too.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Someone who is handy like carpenter skills. Cause that’s something I’d like to learn and do with them too.
    Cooking as well too because I’d like to be treated with something random. :)
    Who also is about team work. Compromising so we are both helping each other and be stress free. Taking turns watching the kids, being able to cook one day, who does the shopping, paying the bills, having our alone time, sexual desires. And so on. Otherwise ones gonna feel they are doing more of everything then the other.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well compromising not much of a skill but xD I thought that was good to put out there.

• His skills of doing what I can't do.
    Any skill that I don't have.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• For me cooking is a big one. Then child-rearing. Then one just for me. I admit I enjoy hearing a woman hum. Even in the grocery store I like it when a woman is shopping near me and I can hear her humming, Something soothing about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Driving. I don't want to be a taxi service for someone when they need to go places.
    2. Cooking.
    3. Following directions. I can figure things out for her but she needs to be able to understand how to follow directions after. Like for your example with the budget thing. I am good at budgeting and could make one for her if she needed it, but they need to be able to understand it for it to work.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course all the generic ones but I'll go for the more interesting ones

Gymnastics, cuz flexibility and calisthenics are pretty attractive.
    Dancing
    Cooking so we can cook together

0|0
    1|0
  • 1. Cooking.
    2. Fighting. (If ever necessary, we fight together.)
    3. Driving.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hunts & fishes, can clean/dress her own game, and cook it good too. That's just for starters. Great in the sack, energetic, and a funny little smartass, too. The rest can be built upon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it when girls can do a split. ;-)

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes